Saturday 17 December 2011

Chance Meeting part Four (by Paladin)

My blond sat on the gym mats watching me button up my shirt. I picked up her dress, she held out her hand for it and looked very surprised when I carefully folded the material and placed it in my jacket pocket.

“On all fours,” I told her.

She obeyed. “I thought you would prefer to ride me wearing as little as possible?”

I smiled, for now I wanted to differentiate between us. The variation in our dress would emphasise that the power lay with me. I stepped over her and settled comfortably in the natural curve of her back. She didn’t object as I took hold of her hair. I drummed my heels against her thighs and she started forward.

As I rode her across the mats towards the roof door I shook my head. I could barely believe that such an unexpected meeting could have yielded such astounding results. This woman whose back moved gracefully beneath me was a wonder. She had entered into the fantasy with hardly a falter, instinctively discovering the strength and control of the submissive. Although on the bottom, calling me her master and giving me the most intense pleasure I’d experienced in some time she had been in control the whole time.

I playfully used her hair to guide her through the door and across the the elevator. As the doors opened I heard a slight exhale of breath from my blond pony, clearly she’d been holding her breath in case the elevator was occupied. Given the position she was in and her scantily but seductively attired state I couldn’t blame her.

One floor down and the doors opened to reveal a petite redhead in a low cut cocktail dress. She stepped through the doors automatically but froze as she reached for her floor number. “Oh,” she gasped.

I could feel my blond pony trembling under me, her head down low.

“Good evening,” I said. Somehow the thrill of being ‘caught’ brought a rush of adrenaline surging through my body.

“Uh yes, um, good evening,” the redhead replied. 

I smiled, even in such unusual circumstances the conventions of conversation held sway.

The redhead glanced nervously in my blond’s direction, “can I ask,” she started then hesitated.

I drew my pony’s head up, “tell her what’s happening,” I ordered.

“I’m his pony slave for the night,’ she whispered.

“Tell her why and say it louder.”

She cleared her throat and the trembling increased. “We wrestled and he won.”

“Does it hurt?” the redhead asked.

“No the wrestling was more fun than I ever expected. He hasn’t ridden me much yet so I’m not sure but so far it’s... exciting.” Her voice grew stronger and more confident as she spoke.

The young redhead paused then slowly pushed the button for her floor. “How long are you going to ride her?” She asked me.

I gave her a long look as if judging how well she would do under me. She blushed. “She’s my pony slave for the night and I intend to ride her until she’s exhausted and trembling beneath me.” I let go of my blond’s hair, put my hands on my hips and deliberately sank deeper into her back. The redhead watched it all without comment.

“Then I will continue riding her until she is broken to my will and begging to submit to me.” I said it calmly, almost matter-of-fact and her blush deepened. Her breathing had sped up and her chest rose and fell pleasantly beneath the thin material of her dress.

The elevator stopped at my floor and the doors slid open. I smiled and drew my blond’s head up. She started to move but I reined her in tightly, my fingers twined in her hair. I stared intently at the redhead, “perhaps I’ll see you tomorrow night.”


She shivered but her eyes glowed with excitement and I could feel her gaze burning into my back as I kicked my pony forward.

“How did that feel?” I asked. “I know you were very nervous about being seen.”

She gave a short laugh. “At first I was terrified but it was exciting at the same time. Then I got jealous.”

“Jealous?”

“Maybe possessive is a better way of putting it. She was flirting with you, she wanted to be the one you were riding and I wanted to say he’s mine, my master so back off! Oops.” She’d realised her voice had risen considerably.

I reined her in and she obeyed instantly which gave me a warm flush of pleasure. My blond really was a natural ponygirl. “All right pony slave, my room is the one at the end of the hall. I want to see just how quickly we can reach that door, uh, uh, wait till I tell you to go.” 

I could feel her muscles tense, eager to obey me and to test her own ability. I loosened her hair and drummed my heels. She leapt forward into a beautiful rocking canter.

I slipped a little backwards and forwards in my natural saddle, not resisting just enjoying every movement and sinking as deeply into her back as I could. She kept the pace going and only slowed with ten metres to go. I smacked her backside and she responded, moving slightly faster than before. Her sharp breathing teased my senses and when we stopped I waited before opening the door, drawing out the feeling of her straining to support my weight. The door had arrived far too soon but once inside I looked forward to more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment