Wednesday 11 December 2013

A Chance Encounter Revisited Chp 2 by Paladin

******

She began moving a little more quickly than before, a kind of jolting bouncy movement. I made no effort to stop myself from bouncing up and then landing solidly on her back. I loved the feeling of my butt dropping into the curve and feeling her struggle to steady herself and to keep moving. Without warning her gait changed, from a bouncy, scrabbling she began to move more smoothly. Her canter was a slow rolling motion that gave me a pleasurable little slide up then down her spine.

I wrapped my legs around her waist to feel her stomach muscles push against me and let her carry on until she slowed naturally. My ponygirl came to a halt, her head dropped, her arms trembled and her breathing was fast. I put my feet on the ground and began bouncing softly in the centre of her back. She gasped and struggled to stay upright. Laughing I lifted my feet back up off the ground and then draped my legs over her shoulders. I leant back and rested my hands on her backside.

“Now try rocking slowly backwards and forwards,” I instructed.

I felt her shift her hands forward, stretching a little under me. She rocked very slowly forward, dipping down a little as she did so. Then back onto her haunches so that if my hands hadn’t been firmly pressed to her backside I might have tipped off. I let her do this a few times then told her to stop.  “Can you see my legs?”

I felt her head turn to look, “Yes,” she replied. I could hear the effects of the recent physical exertion in her voice and felt a thrill pass through me. This was the point where riding a girl became more than just a physical pleasure.  “Kiss each calf,” I ordered. She paused but then I felt her lips press against my skin. Her head turned and she repeated the kiss on the other leg. I slung my legs back over and was once more sitting astride her. I gathered up her long hair and turned her head back towards the water. I tapped her thighs firmly with my heels and she set off. I deliberately rode her into the shallows, not stopping as the water swirled around her hands and knees. I reined her in just as the water lapped against her elbows and thighs.

I leant forward, “how does that feel?”

“Fricken cold,” she laughed.

“Stay still,” I instructed her.

“Why?” she started to ask and then squealed as a larger wave swept forward, sweeping across her chest, stomach and upper thighs. She reacted by struggling under me, bucking and twisting. I rode her, controlling her head and curbing her movements until she was again still. “Back up onto the beach!” She obeyed instantly, carrying me smoothly as if she’d never thought of resisting. Once up onto the smooth white sand I reined her to a halt. She was tired now. I could feel it in her movements and in the deeper curve of her back while she waited for my next command. I allowed my full weight to sit deep into her back then pulled her head sharply up. I could see a trickle of sea-water run down her throat to join the drops outlining her full curves.

“Now pony you’re going to close your eyes and we’ll see how much you’ve learnt.” I waited until her eyes closed and then released her head. I lightly touched my heels to her thighs and she moved forward. Light touches to her hair had her moving in a long figure eight. I shifted my weight backwards and she came to a halt.

“Arch your back, now dip as deeply as you can. Do it again but this time as slowly as possible.” She obeyed as best she could pushing my whole weight up and then gradually back down. At the lowest point I made her stop. I moved up onto her hips and let myself slide down her back. She collapsed to the sand with an “oof.”

“Up!” I ordered and repeated the whole process. She collapsed again. This time I turned her over and straddled her stomach. “Bucking now!” She bounced me up and down on her stomach until her butt it the sand and stayed there. I moved up until I was sitting just below her chest. She breathed deeply and I enjoyed the view. “Now we’ll try again.” I got up and watched as she rolled over and got onto all fours. I straddled her back and she slowly pushed me up then dropped down. I moved to her hips and slid heavily down. Her arms shook valiantly but again collapsed.

Without a word from me she turned over. I stepped over her then positioned her arms to best suit me before lowering myself onto her chest, my shins pinning her arms down. Before I could order her she began to slowly buck, her soft curves pushing up against my backside, her wet bikini top soaking through my shorts.  She stopped but I could still feel the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed deeply.

I slid forward until my thighs framed her face. “Do you know what you have to do now?”

She looked up at me with bright green eyes, then smiled and nodded. I wasn’t sure if the motion was deliberate but as her chin moved up and down me I was fairly certain it was. She turned her head as kissed my inner thigh then turned her head and kissed the other. 

“Do you think I’ve ridden you properly now?” I asked.

She frowned, “Yes.”

“Why?”

“Umm because you’ve ridden me until I collapsed and then you sat on me and I had to kiss your thighs.”

“That’s a very good answer,” she smiled at that. “But it’s not the right answer.” I got up and watched as she sat up.

“Why isn’t it the right answer?”

“I’ll show you,” I replied. I snapped my fingers and pointed. She sighed and moved onto her hands and knees. Taking a chance I placed my right foot on her back between her shoulder blades and slowly pushed downwards. She resisted at first but then allowed herself to be forced down until her lips touched my other foot. She kissed it hesitantly but when she tried to rise I held her there.

“What do I do?” she asked.

“Obey me,” I told her. I waited and then felt her lips again. After a moment I felt her tongue touch the top of my foot. “That’s fantastic,” I whispered. Encouraged she became more adventurous licking the length of my foot then kissing and flicking her tongue against my skin.

I lifted my right foot off her back but her head stayed down and quickly transferred her lips and tongue. I caught her hair and lifted her head to look at me. “What do you want?” I demanded.

She looked up at me and smiled, “I want to obey you,” she said. I felt fire rush along my nerves.

 “Why do you want to obey me?” I asked my voice growing hoarse with excitement.

“Because I want you to ride me. I want to be your pony girl.”

“What do you want me to be?”

She rocked forward until she was again on all fours. Her back curved enticingly, inviting me to mount but I waited. She looked up and smiled at me. “I want you to be my rider. I want your weight on my back, your hands in my hair and your heels against my thighs. I want you to sit on me when I fail.” Her smile grew more wicked, “and I want to feel how excited you are when I’m kissing and licking your body.”

I mounted her quickly, dropping my weight down onto the delicious curve of her magnificent back. She dipped under my weight and then bounced me playfully up and down. I caught her hair in my hand and pulled her head back. I ran my fingers lightly down her jaw, tracing her throat and then across her breasts. She trembled under me. “Now my bikini ponygirl, now I’m going to ride you!”

13 comments:

  1. Very nice. I wonder what everyone else thinks - as there aren't any comments on here? Constructive critiscism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was tricky trying to balance the riding ideas with her inexperience. It might be interesting to have this character meet and ride am experienced pony girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, sorry for throwing you in at the deep end with the critiscism thing!

      Opening my stories up to constructive crit. as well if anyone has the time or inclination.

      Delete
  3. It's delicious and sensual, as with everything Paladin has written, but it does follow a common theme: unknowing girl discovers she likes being a pony.

    I wonder what happens if the pony doesn't WANT to be ridden? She likes being a pony, but not for this particular guy. Or she's a professional rodeo bucker, and tossing every rider in the dirt is "just her job". Or what if the ponygirl is trapped by restraints, either physical or legal bindings, and she doesn't want to be a ponygirl at all? I read a blurb of a story today about an 11 year old girl in the deep South who was given her own slave as a present.... what games do you think she would demand? And what would that relationship look like about 10 years later?

    How about a guy a few weeks away from marriage, inexperienced but curious, decides to visit a human pony ranch to "get it out of his system". He has the chance to taste the life of both rider and steed, finds he enjoys both, and meets the switch of his dreams - and then has to break up with his fiance?

    You have a great touch with dialog and characters Paladin, I like it when those characters are in conflict that is not playful or fleeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .......love the idea of the professional rodeo pony.......throwing any riders face down in the dirt......maybe even looking for the one rider who can present a challenge???

    As for stories how about an inexperienced rider who has never come across pony play before but with a very experienced pony girl.....who wants nothing more than to have him ride her.......that might make an interesting twist on the theme...........and yes this theme is one that is very close to home lol

    M

    Ps i would write one myself but i dont write very good stories lol and would probably murder it :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your thoughts! I also think that you should give it a try anyway, M. No one ever did anything without getting started! Just go with the flow and write in your own style like the one you use here in the comments, if nothing else works.

      Mmm, bucking challenges.

      Delete
  5. Awesome suggestions everyone. Give me some time to let them percolate I can see a way to mix some elements.

    Now encourage pixie pony to post Sarayas bet again so we can vote on the outcome. Here pixie pony here's a sugar lump lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, goodness yes! I'm dying to know how that one's going to turn out! I just wish that one of the possible fates was that both Saraya and her rival decide they should be riding on the boys, instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no reason why Susan couldn't add that to the voters choices.

      Hmm sugar lumps haven't worked maybe our pixie pony needs some spurring!

      Delete
    2. ...Whaaa? *eeps and rears up in dismay!*

      Ok ok already LOL... Trust me, I'm not being lazy nor have the writers block this time, just busy. Or I'd have completed Jockeying for Position and posted Tony's story!
      That sounds like a good idea actually. A vote.

      As for a sugar lump well you know what you can do with that! :)

      Delete
    3. ........yep, Mr P can hang it over your head on a stick while he is riding u :-P

      Maybe i could have a go at my story and send it to someone for edit/review???? :-)

      M

      Delete
    4. Hi M! That sounds like an awesome idea.

      Not the sugar lump! The writing.
      I'd be happy for you to send it to me: susandejong2003@yahoo.com.au

      Now where's a handy murky stream nearby, hmmm...

      Delete
  7. I love ALL of these ideas! Tony, that's a lot of good ones and M too. I don't have any to add. I'd love to see some of them written.

    I agree with Tony, Paladin really does have a touch with dialog flow. Though my time on here hasn't been much, it would be lovely to also see some others dare an attempt at one of these ideas.

    Much as it is nice watching Mr P do all the work! :D

    ReplyDelete