Thursday 9 January 2014

Jason's Wheels - Part 1

This is a short story inspired by a picture on the German site Ridingboard.com, posted by a Mistress called Diana. I'd feel guilty, except that I am not using the photo, just completely and utterly stealing the idea LOL. It is also inspired by Tonypony as he is a ponyboy who sometimes switches roles, and by someone else who apparently loves the "donkey style" ride but would like the girl to actually move forward... It is not actually a femdom tale, though it begins like one, and the girl in this is not really all that submissive...

But I digress! On with the action.

**********

Jason walked through the beautiful Czech landscape. Idyllic, it was, peaceful even, all lush grass and deep forests, with lovely old barns and stables and a manor house in the middle of it all.
The peace was broken by the harsh crack of a whip and the sound of a man trying to contain his cry of pain. Jason shook his head ruefully. Only yesterday, that had been him, being ridden in sweet torment by one of the harshest Mistresses who frequented this mini-kingdom, or perhaps rather "queendom", in the countryside of the Czech Republic.

Jason - like all the other men who came here from all over Europe, Britain and elsewhere - was here of his own free will, and had paid a hefty sum of money for his stay. He had a love of being dominated by women, his particular fetish being ridden by a Mistress. During his week here, his fantasies and his limits had been met and even exceeded just a little by the experienced and sometimes merciless Ladies that owned this place. It had been paradise to him. A little bit full-on sometimes, but paradise nonetheless. He had been ridden more than he could ever have dreamed, and before coming here he had dreamed a lot. He had managed to please the two Mistresses who had had the use and training of him.

Just occasionally, very occasionally, he wished that he could switch roles and feel what it would like to ride one of these very sexy ladies instead, feeling her between his own legs as he playfully dominated her and rode her around a room for a little while. Having been ridden himself so much this week, having become much more comfortable with the Ladies who had dominated and ridden him so much, he had almost dared to ask one of them if he could try it, just for a minute to see what it felt like. But he had held his tongue, as this was truly a Femdom-only establishment, and it was plenty satisfying to have the Mistresses ride him.

As he walked toward the big barn that held all the riding tack, ponyboy carts, and other things, he was surprised to see a dark-haired girl aged of university student age, in normal casual clothes, sauntering across the fields towards the same barn. If she was a Mistress, she certainly was not dressed like it. In this erotic mini-world where all the women dressed in leather, riding gear, lace and PVC, this civilian girl looked totally out of place.

He followed her towards the barn. As they both neared the barn door, she turned and saw him.
"Oh, hey," she said in an Irish accent. "You'll be one of the ponyboys then."
"Um, yeah," Jason responded, unsure of how to act with this girl, was he required to speak to her as he would a Mistress or not?? "And... um, you are?"
"Oh, I'm Vanessa, I'm a leather-and metal-worker," she laughed at his discomfort. "Just a normal employee, neither a slave nor a Mistress. You can talk to me. You won't get in trouble unless you are rude or try to harm me."
"Did you say metal worker?" Jason said dubiously, the girl was not very tall despite looking fit and athletic in her tight fitting jeans, T-shirt and Converse shoes.
"Yes, I did," Vanessa said with a smile and a challenging look. They were in one of the tack-rooms now and she lifted a box full of metal stirrups and bridle-bits that looked to be very heavy with seemingly effortless ease and good lifting technique, carrying it over onto a large desk before beginning to sort the items.
"You are strong," Jason said admiringly, then kicked himself for stating the obvious.

But she seemed pleased by his compliment. "Thanks," she said with a wide smile. "So anyway... what are you here for?"
"I have to pick up an, um... set of wheels," Jason said. "I don't have to deliver it for an hour yet, but I got bored sitting around inside during my free time. I'm not actually sure what Mistress Ana meant."
"Ahh," said Vanessa. "I know what you mean, in fact I helped to make it. Can I show you?"
"Sure," Jason said and followed her to the cart section of the barn.
"What's your name, by the way?" she asked.
"I'm Jason, but all of the women here just call me slave," he said with a smile, making her laugh. She had a soft, pretty laugh. It was something of a relief after nearly a week of pure domination to speak normally to a woman again, even though he had loved his time here so far.

They walked past several small carts and chariots, till they stood in front of an odd three-wheeled contraption, two big wheels side by side with a strong bar set between them, another bar above that a little above his hip height, and one very small wheel in front. There were a few small straps and other bits on it, but the main design seemed fairly simple.
"Here is my baby," said Vanessa, stroking one of the big wheels. "The best push-buggy design we've seen here yet. A ponyboy and I made it together."
Jason realised what it was for. "I'm to push it while my Mistress rides me?"
"That's right," Vanessa chuckled, smiling at him sideways as she looked the contraption over. She moved in front of him, between the wheels, and looked back at him with what almost looked like a cheeky look to him, although she could have been just making sure he was paying attention.

She bent over and placed her hands on the higher bar, the one that was closer to hip height. "Like this," she said, rolling the contraption forward a few inches, then backward again.
Jason's mouth went dry. She looked rather nice bent over like that, her shoulders not quite a foot higher than her hips, her back arched in a soft "U" shape and her pert bottom sticking out. She turned and looked back at him again with her cute smile, and it seemed as if she was almost inviting him to ride her.
"Have, um. Have you ever tested it yourself?"
Vanessa stood upright once more. "Yes, I was the first rider, actually," she said. "and I've also pushed it myself. It was fun, you can go really fast, but it's boring to push it on your own."
She looked at Jason with a sideways glance again. Was she actually inviting him to ask her, or was he just misinterpreting signals that were not there??

"Do you think you are strong enough to carry a guy while pushing this thing?" He was careful to make the question sound light, but nerves made him clear his throat at the end of the question.
"Of course I am," she said as if he was being silly even asking that. Then she turned towards him, her eyes merry. "Why? Would you like to give it a go?"
She knows, Jason thought, I think she knows I want to try riding. And it seemed almost as if she wanted it too. This aroused him, the idea that this girl wanted to try it with him. Having seen her bent over with her hands on the wheeled thing, he knew his legs would hang down on either side as he sat astride her.
"Can I put stirrup straps on you?" he asked, keeping his tone playful. "I wouldn't want to go sliding off backwards as you pick up speed."
Vanessa laughed. "Sure!" she said. "But that's all, mind. No hard stuff."

She directed Jason to push the 'buggy' out into the field as she busied herself with finding the stirrups. "I can't believe I'm doing this," he heard Vanessa chuckle to herself, but she sounded like she was still enjoying herself.

She emerged from the barn wearing just her crop top, her jeans and shoes, and a strap around her lower waist from which a pair of stirrups dangled, banging softly against her legs as she walked. She blushed a little as she saw him staring at the stirrups and her bra.
"I hope I won't regret this," she laughed ruefully in her sweet Irish accent, then boldly walked right up to Jason and the push-buggy and bent at the waist, placing her hands into position and holding the bar as she leaned on it, her bare back curved in a soft "U" like a natural saddle for him to ride, her strong shoulders seemed just the right amount higher than her hips. She looked back at him invitingly once more. Confidently.

Jason surveyed her for a moment, and decided to lengthen the short stirrup-leathers so his legs would be more comfortable. Then he placed one foot in a stirrup, holding tight to her back, and swung himself up into the "saddle".
She faltered a little as his weight pressed on that one stirrup, but righted herself as he sat astride her back. This felt wonderful, feeling her body warm and breathing and bracing under him and between his legs, her back curving under his groin; and when both his feet were secure in the wide Western-style stirrups, and his hands gripping her dark "mane" like reins, he felt a little thrill of power and control over his girl-horse.
"Are you OK down there?" he asked.
"Yes, I'm fine," she said, a little breathlessly. "You are heavy, but not too bad..."
"OK then... Giddy up, pony!" Jason said and kicked his heels against her thighs as if she really was a horse. She laughed and started walking, pushing the 'buggy' in front of her.

*************

24 comments:

  1. I don't know much at all about the ins and outs of this kind of action but I can see the sense in having support for the pony as they walk. I think however, that you've spoilt him now. How will he ever go back to being the slave once he's had this girl beneath him and at his command :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am flying almost blind here myself as to how these contraptions work, I am making it up as best I can as I write, and happy to take suggestions.

    I do know that it's possible for a girl to bend over more while standing so her back is horizontal under the rider, and walk with no front support. But oh, that is HARD!!! And balance is terrible.
    I liked Tony's robot-girl story where the girl gets to go fast while still in more of a "pony" position and not just a piggyback. But she was a robot! *Sigh* Running while piggybacking a guy is do-able, but it is still just a piggyback and you are more vertical, supporting the guy's legs and having him cling on roung your neck. (Sorry Dussumieri, I know you love piggybacks!)

    I have a little bit of a "thing" for being able to go faster, and hopefully giving my rider a thrilling experience in the process. It's why I like cantering on all-fours. Obviously I am a girl (not a horse or a robot) and I have my limitations, LOL...

    As for how Jason will ever go back to being a slave... well I would love Tony to answer that one!!! :) But maybe Jason will get bold enough to ride a Mistress one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a quick glance at that site you mentioned and they had a video you could watch and boy were they rough! I mean I guess you get what you pay for but ouch.

    Yeah that was my question as well Tony, how do you make the mental switch over. I mean in light play it's easy enough but what about when you've been deeper in role?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't go so far as to watch a video. I got directed there from humanpony.tumblr.com and ponyplay.tumblr.com who also had the wheely pic. I will take your word for it about the roughness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all - and thanks to Susan for introducing me to this blog, and her wonderfully warped imagination. She has awakened the dominant rider side of me that has been mostly dormant my whole life. I've ridden a few girls, even orgasmed on their backs, but have never one that wanted to be ridden hard - and I like that idea!

    The wheeled thing in question is similar to the large "baby buggies" that you see with the children inside while Mom or Dad jogs along behind. A little beefier, of course, with structure to help support the front of the pony while being ridden, but otherwise the same big wire wheels and springy flexibility to handle bumps and unevenness in the terrain. I've never seen one in the flesh, but they look like they could offer a way to go fast while carrying a rider.

    As far as the switching is concerned, I never really thought about it. Should it be hard to change gears?

    I guess I just see riding and being ridden as two different phases of the same fun game - like football. Sometimes you're on offense, sometimes on defense, but it's the same game regardless. And depending on that particular game, you could switch often, or spend a longer time in one role or the other.

    And pony play never seemed to be that much of a D/S relationship, the pony doesn't necessarily submit meekly. If I were to ride Susan, I would expect her to be feisty and buck and toss around and try to throw me. It's my goal to make her realize that she's mine, and my whip and spurs will make her do what I desire. It's not that she's becoming a horse - she's a woman, but I want to treat her like a horse and ride her as I like. Same for me, I don't really go into the role of a horse, I'm a man using all of my human strength and endurance to act like a horse for my equestrienne, because her spurs are telling me emphatically that's what she wants from me.

    And Paladin, you should know that I'm deeply envious of your writing abilities, your stories are fantastic, you have a good sense of dialog and really create a very believable relationship between the two. Looking forward to future efforts!

    Tonypony

    ReplyDelete
  6. On http://humanpony.tumblr.com/page/25, lowest image, I've found two ponygirls, one standing up-right and the other holding her waist - this is even better than the wheel in the story above... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tom, nice to see you posting. You are usually the quiet one.

    About the wheeled thingie - I need to be clearer about my own imagined "design" The one in the picture shows the rider sitting very high up on the pony's back, near the shoulders. My "design" involves the bar being higher above the ground, and the human pony's shoulders being a litte bit higher than the hips, and the rider sitting more in the natural curve of the back. I think this would allow for more speed too.
    Plus, one of my own little desires is to be able to go fast, although that is normally very challenging for any ponygirl... There is something fun and thrilling about the idea of being able to run or canter with a rider.

    Cute idea though. I've never thought of a "two person pony" before! I had a look at the pic. Is it the idea of two girls becoming the "pony" that is so appealing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susie,

    I agree that your imagined design is probably able to make you go faster. As you say it is the idea of two girls becoming the pony that is very appealing -also the fact they can change place when they get tired.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tony. I guess by role I was thinking more about being submissive or dominant and swapping between them. You're probably right that with experience it would come naturally. I know I should be the last to judge but I do find the pretending to be the animal be it a pony, cat or what-have-you a bit odd :) To my mind the point of having a pony-girl is to ride her not to pretend you're grooming & primping her like a 'My Little Pony' but hey each to their own.

    As for the wheeled thingy of Susan's if you used light, inflatable rubber wheels you would get a lot more speed than you would with harder buggy wheels. Also to go faster you wouldn't want the handle attached at the back or it would flip up at you if you hist a bump at speed. Contemplate that while sipping your Earl Grey with bergamotte missy LOL.

    Thank you both for your kind words. I'm assuming by gabby Susan really means eloquent LOL.

    Tom I can't visualise your description so I'm going to have to go and take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan,

    I am not against a piggyback ride where the girl will bend forward. However I prefer if she has a natural reason for doing that. I mean that she will not obey the rider, she will rather obey the circumstances. For instance she may go through a low gate with her rider on her back. Hopefully her actions of bending and of standing back will be enjoyable for both rider and ridee.

    Dussumieri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just going back to Tony's comment, all teasing and trash talking aside, I feel that because I fight the dominance of a rider at first, - especially if there is going to be something of an SM element in the ride - it then would intensify all the feelings that would ensue when (IF) the rider won and managed to get control.

    Also some rides (and riders) would quite possibly leave a ponygirl feeling beyond exhausted, with muscles that felt like jelly, and not exactly feeling like bouncing up and taking a ride herself, at least for a little while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dussumieri. I know you prefer piggyback riding. Interesting that you prefer to keep it natural like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not unless she's had her Earl Grey hmm? LOL

    Hi Dussumieri do you find that the girl has greater endurance when you're riding her in the piggyback position and is this partly why you prefer it? Also like Susan I enjoy the battle for dominance and control, is there something similar with piggybacking or does it need a willingness to participate?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Susie & Paladin,

    My interest is in piggyback rides is not related with horses. In fact the whole horse issue is a little bit strange to me. And how about the Arabs living in the desert? Are they fancying camels rather than horses ?

    The piggyback game is rather symmetrical. Players can easily switch their roles. There is no explicit submission/domination relationship.

    Now if a large guy rides on a smaller girl there is something like domination in it. But a domination where the master says to the slave: we are all equals.

    Dussumieri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fair enough, it's an interesting idea the symmetry. I like that even when playing with domination you still recognise that both are equal.

    Just on the Arab question. Camels are valued for their ability to traverse the deserts but the Arabian horse has always been the most highly prized animal. The Goldfinch Arabian from which all modern race horses are descended was a gift to a king which shows how valued they were.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dussumieri is right, the steed in the piggyback ride generally cooperates by holding the riders legs. I have seen saddles and armbinders that can change that dynamic somewhat, but the rider could generally be thrown pretty easily, and chance getting badly hurt.

    I have played both dominant and submissive in the same night, but couldn't go too deeply into either. And only recently have I entertained thoughts of being a stern, dominant rider. I enjoy those thoughts, a lot.

    I've generally found that in horsey play (when between same age partners), it's pretty normal to trade roles, there was one relay race in gym class where boys and girls would pair off and one ride the other for 10 meters or so, then they'd trade places and ride back. I liked gym class a lot that year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. At what age did this gym class occur Tony?

    What in your mind differentiates between riding a pony girl and being carried by a pony girl?

    ReplyDelete
  18. How old were you when this fantastic gym class happened? Did you have a favourite girl to partner up with?

    Here's a question for anyone, what do you think is the main difference between being carried by a pony girl and riding a pony girl?

    ReplyDelete
  19. The gym class thing happened when I was 9 or so - that age when the boys and the girls are more or less the same size and strength. Some boys would partner with other boys, some girls with other girls, but I always secretly hoped I'd end up with a girl. The key was to find someone who was big enough to be ridden, but small enough to also ride me. It didn't happen often, I think the gym teacher was just running out of ideas, but it certainly made an impression on me! My favorite rider was a little redhead named Deb, but she was too small as a steed.

    And for my part, the difference between riding and being carried is control. The rider is in control, telling the pony when and where to go and stop. That could be verbal or through reins or hair pulling and kicking and whipping. The person being carried is just a sack of potatoes. A sexy sack, perhaps, but no control of the animal other than persuasive talk.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well we certainly agree there. To me being carried by a girl can be fun but it means they're actively directing everything and you're just sitting there hoping it will last longer and trying not to do anything to put her off or give her a reason to stop.

    To me being the rider means you're in control and directing the action, quite possibly to a pre agreed boundary but it's the rider who decides how close to the limit of the agreement they go. The rider decides if today is the day to push the pony to her physical and emotional limit or if it's the day to exercise tight control making the pony obey even the lightest command.

    For the real pony-girl the thrill must be in not knowing what's coming but knowing that it will be challenging and that although it will appear that she is completely at the mercy of her rider she has the safety of knowing the final power is actually in her hands.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I do.like the donkey ride carry........especially when the pony is a little wild.......adds a whole new perspective when u r up so high and can't put your feet on the around to steady yourself lol.....even by accident.
    really does.come down to your ability to stay on :-)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  22. How nice, to go back and review the comments - this thread appears to contain my first comment ever on this blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Was there ever a part 2???

    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boys who aren't writing don't get to nag the pony writer! Smacks your backside. :)

      Delete