Friday 6 June 2014

Short story

"Bend your back, down, relax it."

She bent her bare back, not like an 'n' but like a 'u'. She looked at him. Her delicate underwear was all she wore, highlighting slender little curves. She looked so delicate and feminine and petite. Oil shone on her lovely curved back.

"Stay there," he said.

He stepped up on a part of the gym bench. And swung astride her back. Naked.
She braced to hold him. Her little muscles trembled at the start. She wasn't nearly his size.
Blood rushed away from his head. It concentrated elsewhere. This is what he'd wanted! For so long. And now, he had her. Both willing and forced.
"I'm going to ride you, pony girl," he said softly as he sat there, high astride her. "I will ride you until you can't take any more. I will ride you until your arms shake. I will ride you until your little body collapses under me. Maybe even that won't be the end. I'll put you back on your hands and knees and make you bear my full weight some more."
He was rewarded with a little shiver.

"Lift your arms up and put your hands on the bar there."
She shuffled forward on the gym bench. His legs hung down on either side of her. His body seemed to be concentrated in the parts of him that pressed against her skin... thighs against sides, backside and groin full weight pressed into her slender bare back. He felt like parts of him were leaping; adrenaline flooded through him.
She put her hands on the bar, which was maybe a foot higher than the rest of the gym bench. It made the curve of her back dip even more and he pressed fully against her back now.

"Arch up."
She strained, and arched her back up with his full weight astride it,
"Arch down."
She arched it down again.
And he rode her for a little while like that. Softly arching him up and down. He could feel the effort it took her slender little arms and body to do it.

"Giddy up!"
His crop smacked her backside. She moaned, soft and high. She wasn't sure what he wanted. She began to pulse her body in a gentle rhythm under him.
She could feel him, so heavy astride her back. His thick, strong thighs pressed around her naked sides. His throbbing arousal against her skin. One of his hands in her thick hair, pulling back as if to make the arch in her back even deeper.
She felt her little muscles strain to hold him, to obey him. She felt almost crushed by his size, his weight. It was hard for her to move. His crop had left spreading warmth across her bottom. And yet... And yet it wasn't all bad. The fact that it was she who had caused this big man to feel so crazy with want and desire, that she pleased him, that felt good. The skin on skin felt good also, especially as his was so... heated. It was erotic in its own way. And she felt utterly dominated, overwhelmed. Feelings she could consider later. But oh, she couldn't take it for long!

He rode the slender little body, feeling her strain and quiver to keep obeying, feeling her back so wonderfully curved under him. He whipped her on, and felt her delicate body move in a rocking rhythm, back and forth, back and forth, weak and delicate yet enough to rock and grind him on her back so very, very lewdly.
Ohh, yeah... He moaned out loud and couldn't help urging her on again. He was rewarded with a soft little gasp from the soft voiced girl underneath him. She had no choice. She would carry him until he exploded all over her back. He would force her on, make her get up if she collapsed... The heat-driven thought-feelings cascaded through his brain.
Back and forth, with a little bit of up and down, went her rhythm. He was slid and thrust against her back in time with the movements. He pressed himself into her back, leaned into her, hands in her hair, and growled encouragement into his petite pony girl's ear. It was going to be far shorter than he'd hoped. But he didn't care.

She stopped moving, panting, arms aching, her delicate body trembling with the effort of just holding her up. She couldn't keep the movement up. He sat there astride her, perfectly still, with his cock pressed deep into her upper back in that rather lovely position, and felt her tremble. Savouring the moment. Heat was rushing through him. It wouldn't be long.
"That's okay..." he whispered. "stay like that.. but don't collapse..." And he began to move on her, in his own rhythm, riding her bent and oiled back.

She cried out and used every little bit of her delicate strength to try and hold him up as he rode, grinding into her. Her arms shook. Still he rode her, forcing her to either move with his movements or fall, almost bouncing on her back as the electricity rose through his body.
He drove his hips against her little back as climax overtook him. Groaning.

And as he sat there, trying to recover from the violent moment, her strength gave out completely. Her limbs buckled and she collapsed on the gym bench.

He laughed. "Poor pony," he said, and kissed her on her sweaty head. "I rode you too hard."

THE END

31 comments:

  1. I love the story. Susan. It almost sound like me when finally get to ride my first ponygirl. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice short story! A lot of action and erotics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice short story! A lot of action and erotics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely story. Excitant. Cruel with poor girl, LOL. I want to do like he did !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nice comments! S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan that was amazing........fantastic short story.......i can definitely relate to this!!

    I think the break away from here has done u good

    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. You forgot the part where she gets too tired, and he straps her to a rocking frame so he can keep riding... ;-P

    Wonderful read, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there's that deliciously wicked mind of yours at work again Tony! :)

      Thanks! xo

      Delete
    2. Mmmmm, delicious wickedness, followed by a cup of tea and some cuddles...

      Delete
    3. Yay to tea and cuddles... exhausted pony girls and boys appreciate it :)

      Delete
  8. It is exciting to see you writing up. Is it based on a true story? Or sth willing to happen? Still away from what i prefer though, but it works in its own way.... Nice job
    Sorry not to introduce, im the ponygirl rider guy from Canberra, meet you in vk.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, mister Canberra. It's fiction, with a girl who is a bit different from me. But based on real experiences.

      Away from what you prefer? I'm curious to hear what you prefer. Everyone here is different, even in this small 'fetish'.

      Delete
  9. Nice

    Unferð

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now wondering about a sequel (or prequel) where he puts babyoil on her back, but she proves to be a bit of a bronc.

      Unferth

      Delete
    2. Unferth i like your thinking!!!

      What do think Susan???

      M

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Unferð and M!
      Normally I like to write stories where the pony girl is strong willed and fiery. This girl was different; she is more submissive and soft. If she was being a 'bronc', it would start as her pretending to fight, to please someone. Hmm. There's a challenge. :)

      Delete
    4. Hahaha that sounds right up your street Susan, thought u liked a challenge!!!

      ;-)

      Unferos suggestion very much follows my own experiences, would be nice to read something based on them :-)

      M

      Delete
    5. You've been hinting about your own similar experience twice now mister M. I think I'd like to read about that from you! Come on, make us all green eyed! :)

      (Spam: anyone who would like to post a riding story may send it to me at susandejong2003@yahoo.com.au or if it is just a short 'memory', can put it in the comments.)

      Delete
    6. Agreed!!!! Ill send u something over for you to edit and upload.......as.promised previously

      M

      Delete
  10. Hey Susan i have emailed u my attempt at a story describing my first experiance with this fetish........might need some editing tho lol

    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since Susan has said we can share some memories here I'd like to propose something. Some time ago we all had a little discussion about the difference between being carried by a girl and riding a girl. My point of view was that being carried was when the girl was directing the movement, time, style etc while riding was when the rider took control and directed the girl under him. To that end I wonder if people would like to recount the event/time when they first rode rather than were carried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rewriting be story about sitting and riding a girl. Based on ture story a girl I know

      Delete
  12. When I was 17 I got the opportunity to go to the biggest city in the country, a mind boggling one million people lived there :) the people I was staying with had a girl my age living with them. We got on like a house on fire and were bantering and trash talking within hours of meeting. After two days I wound her up enough that she'd challenged me to a wrestling match to prove she was stronger. The looser had to give the winner a pony ride. At that time I was actually more interested in sitting on her stomach and chest than riding her back.

    After a great match she got on all fours and I sat carefully on her back, trying hard not to move or be too heavy as she carried me across the room. It was a small room and I was disappointed when she stopped so quickly. She asked if I was getting off and I thought no. So I grabbed her hair with one hand and smacked her backside with the other. She started moving and I pulled her head gently so she turned and carried me back into the middle of the room. She was carrying me comfortably enough so I started turning her in circles and changing directions.

    I let her pause for a moment after about a minute and I realised her back had softened and was really curved under me. I was also sitting full weight and relaxed with my feet off the ground. I rode her around the room a couple more times until she really wanted to stop and even smacks on the backside and drumming my feet on her thighs couldn't keep her going. Looking back that's the first time I really rode a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. By the way sitting on Susan's back was instantly that same level of curve and comfort. After having watched how powerful she was under Tony I had no concerns about letting her feel my full weight straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unfortunately i can't relate to the riding as much as i can the carrying, tho i did pull together something in that which i hope Susan will publish once the has been through it, and edited it.

    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M. Hey there's nothing wrong with being carried by a girl and that's the majority of my experiences as well. I look forward to hearing your account.

      Delete
    2. M, I have now found yours, too! I've lost a bunch of emails as it turns out, including two stories and a bunch from dance class, but a specific search finally turned them up. I like it. It's a little different, too. Curious to see how the others like it!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Susan, i was beginning to worry i had sent it to a wrong email address lol!!

      It was written in a bit of a rush so would appreciate it if u could edit any glaring English mistakes lol ( can't believe Im asking an aussie girl to check my English Hahaha)!!

      My experiences are a little different hence my procrastination in sharing them.........would be interesting to hear if anyone else has come across anything similar or whether mine was very unique!

      M

      Delete
  15. Well I'm intrigued and now can't wait for Susan to post your experiences M.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ditto Mr P, just wondering whether Susan will post as is or have to make some changes.

    Looking forward to seeing it on here & see if anyone else can relate to it

    M

    ReplyDelete