Sunday 22 February 2015

To a Magazine. by Unferth

*****

The following appeared in the Agony Aunt column of the July edition of the magazine Gurlz’N’Boyz:
Dear Auntie Audrey,
I’ve got this thing going with one of the instructors at my local sports club. He’s a dead ripped hunk, and I’d always fancied him a bit, so I was dead excited when he invited me round to his place for some “personal” training. Even though we went downstairs to his personal gym (and not up to the bedroom), I wasted no time in showing him I wasn’t wearing my sports bra, and by the time I’d got his kit off he was VERY pleased to see me!
But that’s when it got kinda weird. He smeared me in baby oil, and rode me as if I were his horse, until I was absolutely shattered, then he climaxed all over my back. I didn’t mind much at first. I mean, its a good workout and all that (I can carry him longer now than that first time), and I like feeling his weight on me and his excitement. But I go round just about every week now, and that’s all he wants. I mean, what’s really in it for me?
Yours puzzled
Izzi
~
Dear Izzi,
It is important that you both enjoy sex, and it does sound as if your new hunk is not paying much attention to your pleasure. You need to tell him that you’ll not let him have his way with you until you’re satisfied. But good sex does not come naturally – boyz don’t always know how to please their girlz. So I’ve sent you a copy of my leaflet “How Boyz can please Gurlz”. Ideally, you’d sit down together, and talk about the things you’d like him to do. But if you don’t feel up to that, just leave it on his bedside table.
Do keep in touch, dearie, and tell me how you get on
Luv
Auntie Audrey.

*****

The following appeared in the Agony Aunt Column of the September edition of the Magazine “Gurlz’N’Boyz:
Dear Auntie Audrey,
Your advice sorta worked. He still wanted to ride me, but before I got too tired I bucked and twisted, and landed him flat on his back! He looked so stupid lying there, gasping for breath that I straddled him and rode his cock. I still didn’t get my orgasm, but I did get a good laugh at the look of confusion and shock on his face.
I’ve been to his basement gym loads of times since then, but I’ve never let him get off by riding me. I’ve always bucked him off (sometimes three or four times), and made sure I’m riding his boner one way or another for his orgasm and before I get too tired. Once I let him take me “doggie style”, thinking he might use his finger. But he wasn’t interested, so did a bit of bucking and soon put a stop to that!
So thanks for your advice!
Izzi
~
Dear Izzi
I’m glad that your fella is paying a bit more attention to you. It sounds as if you’ve been experimenting together with different positions, so to help you on your way, I’ve sent you my leaflet “Girlz’N’Boyz top five positions.” See which ones you fancy, and try them out!
Luv
Auntie Audrey

*****

The following appeared in the Agony Aunt column of the November edition of “Gurlz’N’Boyz”
Dear Auntie Audrey
My new fella is really crap at riding me! He’s given up with the baby oil, and he’s even tried making stirrups and bridles from his neckties, or clinging onto my hair. He tries so hard!
The training’s doing me good, too. I make him try and ride me loads of times – he gets really angry, and that turns me on. And I sometimes let him stay on for ages. A bit of smooching or even pretending to obey and he soon loses concentration! And even after all of that, once I’ve got him on his back I’ve still got loads of energy.
Best Wishes
Izzi
~
Dear Izzi
It sounds to me as if you’re both experimenting with a bit of light bondage! It can be great fun, if you’re both up for it. The really important thing is to agree a safe word – a way for either of you to say “Stop”, and know that you mean it. I’ve sent you my leaflet “Sex Games for Gurlz’n’Boyz, and hope it gives you lots of ideas. But remember to talk about them first!

Luv
Auntie Audrey

*****

The following appeared in the “Gurlz seeking Boyz” column of the December edition of “Gurlz’N’Boyz”
“Wild rodeo gurl seeks cowboy to tame her”

*****

9 comments:

  1. The format of this is very cute and the whole thing is amusing, as well as the first part being rather nice to read.

    It is also more realistic and subtly written, and with imperfect people (unlike my stories which are pure fantasy.) Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one more thought on this coda/story. "what we have here is a failure to communicate." :)
      this is something I thought of trying to write about too once. say, a short story based on a girl who always acted the wild bronco even with someone who didn't really want that... or a ponygirl or rider who kept trying to insist for things the other didn't really want to do or ways they didn't want to act.

      Delete
    2. Wow what an awesome addition, loved it!!!!

      Big congrats to the author!!

      M

      Delete
    3. Ps oh to find another ponygirl like that!!!! M

      Delete
    4. Yes, if only that were a real advertisement! A brilliant departure Unferth and very clever.

      Delete
  2. It was funny and and makes me hope, even though this is fiction, I can find just one ponygirl like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go ahead and write your story pixie pony, yours has a better idea. could go a few chapters if you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if you will see this, You will always be my friend. I still dream of one time trying to stay on while you make a feeble attempt to buck me off. I hope your relationship is finally going well. You are a great person and I have enjoyed all your stories. I hope your lover is also a rider and can tame the pixie pony when she's in a mood to be a fierce Brumby or Rodeo Bronc.

    ReplyDelete