Saturday 19 November 2011

Chance Meeting part Two (by Paladin)

***********

I moved on to the mat and I could see her watching me nervously. I stepped closer and she moved to meet me. I reached out to catch her arm but she danced back lightly, lithe muscles flexing as she reacted. Grinning I closed quickly and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her tight in against my body. I swept a leg and lowered my blond gently to the mat. 

I guessed the gym mat was slightly cold because her eyes widened as her back met the surface. She lay there unresisting as I straddled her stomach. I caught her wrists and pushed them down to the mat beside her head. She smiled up at me as I counted to ten.

“I expected a little more of a fight,” I commented.

She tried to raise one shoulder off the mat then subsided. “I wanted to see how it felt.”

***********

“Being sat on?”

She nodded, “that and whether you would be rough with me.”

I released her wrists and sat back, allowing my full weight to settle. Her stomach curved beautifully underneath me and I could feel her muscles press against my backside as she breathed. “I never said I would be rough.”

She smiled up at me, “men never do.”

I felt her thighs close and leant back, relaxing. “So what’s it like being wrestled and sat on for the first time?”

She thought about it for a moment. “It was exciting to defy you and then to feel your strength as you took control of me but I appreciated that you didn’t need to hurt me to show that you could beat me.”

“It’s not about hurting you. The pleasure is in the contest, the physical contact and of course in sitting on you. Am I too heavy?”

She shook her head. “Is it really pleasurable sitting on me ?”

“Absolutely. Your stomach is soft but strong as it presses against my backside. Your skin is smooth where is touches my thighs  and looking down on you from this position only inflames the sensations.”

She laughed, “I will have to try it myself then.”

I got up and reached down to help her to her feet. Stepping back I allowed her time and room to prepare for the next round. This was turning into a far more interesting evening than I could have expected. I wondered if giving her the opportunity to straddle me would further fan the spark of her competitive fire. Would she take the opportunity or even recognise it. How would she feel when her body was pressing mine down to the mat? Would it be the same rush of exhilaration that I got or would it leave her mystified as to why someone would chose this fetish?

She rushed in, bent down and grabbed my leg, trying to unbalance me. With a laugh I allowed myself to collapse forward, taking her down to the mat beneath me. She struggled and brought she knees up to try and stop me straddling her stomach. I rolled her from her side onto her back. She tried to push me away but I again caught her wrists and pinned them above her head. Then ignoring her legs I slid up her body, swung my leg across and straddled her chest. I sat back on her breasts my shins pinning her arms down

“Hey!” she protested.

I counted to ten while her legs swung helplessly from side to side in a helpless attempt to unseat me.

I sat high above her, looking down into her eyes, “you have a protest or question?”

“I thought you had to sit on my stomach.”

I shifted my shins off her arms  but stayed sitting high on her chest. “My apologies for the misunderstanding. When I said you win by sitting on your opponent I didn’t just mean on the stomach. I should have made that clearer.”

She considered that and nodded, then bit her lip.

“Another question?”  

“Is sitting on my chest different from sitting on my stomach. I mean is it more pleasurable.”

“It can be,” I admitted. “You have a magnificent chest after all.”

She laughed, “I think that in the context that is the strangest compliment I’ve ever received. Is it more pleasurable though?”

“You want to know if I’m aroused by sitting on your chest? Yes of course I am. You’re a beautiful woman and I’m in an incredibly dominant position. If I were wrestling you for a different outcome then this position would yield even more pleasure.”

I stood and helped her up. “Have you wrestled for that outcome before?” She asked. I smiled in response and gave her shoulder a little push. She pushed back. As I reached to push her again she danced around my hand and threw her arm around my neck. I felt her bicep tighten as she pulled me down into a headlock. Having my head pulled firmly against her side was far from unpleasant. I tried to catch her legs so I could pick her up but she used my trick of dropping her weight. I went with it curious to see what she would do.

For a few seconds we pushed against each other to gain an upper hand. She managed to get her feet under her and heaved. Laughing I rolled onto my side and continued the movement till I was on my back and she was sprawled across me. Surprised by my sudden collapse she hesitated and then leapt on top of me. She actually leapt and landed with a solid splash on my stomach. The look on her face was priceless, a mixture of shocked surprise and wicked glee.
I let her gain her balance then gave a small bridge. She bounced upwards with small gasp. I did it again and she threw out an arm to balance herself. I curled up and tried to push her off.

“Oh hell no,” she growled Pushing off her toes she pounced and landed squarely on my chest, knocking me back to the mat. She counted to ten quickly before throwing both hands up in victory. 

I looked up at her, admiring the curve of her stomach, the arch of her chest and the way the light touch of perspiration made her skin glow.

“I’m not too heavy on you am I?”

“No, of course not.”

“Good! because I’m not getting off just yet.” She looked down at me. “I think I’m starting to understand the appeal of this..., this hobby?”

“Call it what you like,” I laughed. “How does it feel to win?”

“I feel powerful,” she flexed both biceps and gave her hips a little wriggle. “When I got you in that headlock I was so single minded about getting you to the ground that I couldn’t think of anything else. I just wanted on be on top of you and then when you nearly threw me off the adrenaline really hit and I just..,”

“Pounced,” I suggested.

She grinned, “it felt pretty wild.” She put her hands on her hips. “Now answer my earlier question, why aren’t we wrestling for the other outcome? You can’t tell me that when you were sitting on me that you weren’t excited.”

“Let’s be honest if that was all I wanted I would hardly have to go to much effort to either purchase it directly or through drinks and conversation would I? I wanted something much harder to find, more unique and intense. Does that make sense?”

“Something unique and intense, yes I can understand that. I suppose I should let you up now, could you throw me off if you wanted to?”

“Possibly but you won the pin fairly so I stay here till you let me up.”

“How does it make you feel to be sat on?”

Ah, she was turning the tables on me in more ways than one. This girl had an exciting way of challenging me. “How does it make me feel hmm? Competitive and excited, obviously but more importantly it makes me feel happy. I’ve got someone who’s willing to throw herself into the fantasy with me, what more could I ask for?”

“Nice answer,” my blond grinned. “Now get up and let me make you happy by kicking your butt again.”

3 comments:

  1. Well, I've held off as long as I can -

    Really lovely work, Paladin! I like that you threw the elevator ride in there. No nonsense, get right to it, and with the gnawing fear that the doors might open and someone would see....

    And I've not been a big fan of wrestling to date, but reading your descriptions, I'm starting to see the appeal - of both sides of the pin! (I know, that weird switchy thing again.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments Tony. I know I do sometimes stray into the wrestling but stay with me I will get back to the riding shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this story and would love to hear more of it if your pen isn't stuck like mine :)

    ReplyDelete