Tuesday 1 November 2011

Pony's Revenge (by Paladin) - FINAL

The overarching branches softened the heat of the day. Shadows crossed the trail and Sasha amused herself by guiding me through them like a maze. ‘She’s so going to pay for this when I’m back in charge,’ the thought was comforting.

Sasha reined me in after a few minutes of riding, “how are you managing horsey?”

“Fine,” I chewed the word out around the bit.

Without warning the spurs bit. “Hey!” I yelped.

Sasha dug them in again and I jumped. She pulled the reins in tightly and laughed. “Naughty horsey,” she growled, “I didn’t give you permission to talk did I?”

Oh now she was pushing her luck! I was getting frustrated both by my reactions to the spurs and by how easily she seemed to be controlling me. It was time to test her resolve. Sasha loosened the reins and gave me a light kick. I took a couple of steps forward then pushed up off my hands, rocking back then lunging forward. I felt Sasha’s weight shift forward and as she tried to recover. I pushed up harder so that when I went forward this time my knees lifted off the ground.

To Sasha’s credit she made excellent use of the stirrups to support her balance. I felt her backside lift then drop back onto my back. I made to spin to the left, expecting to see her on her butt, dusting off her pristine jodhpurs. However, I discovered that it’s very difficult for your body to turn left if your head is being pulled to the right. I tried to reverse but Sasha used the reins and her spurs to curb me again.
Puffing from the sudden effort I tried to bounce her up and down to unsettle her balance. Sasha literally squealed in delight and when I stopped she dropped her weight deep into my back. I hung my head and tried to think of something, anything I could use to turn the tables.

“My turn horsey.” She slapped the reins across my back and spurred me forward. The spurs didn’t exactly hurt but they left a glow of heat where they touched and under her urging I rushed down the path. If I slowed those cruel rowels found new spots on my legs to light their little fires. Sooner than I would have expected I began to feel my lungs burning, my breath coming in short gasps. My pace slowed but Sasha wouldn’t let me actually stop until pale spots began to dance before my eyes and my muscles began to burn.

Quite literally I didn’t consider stopping until I felt her weight on my back shift and the reins tighten. I had stopped thinking of resisting or of trying to throw her, I’d simply done exactly what I was told. I halted gasping and hoping she’d get off and let me rest. She didn’t. I shouldn’t have been surprised. Instead I felt her relax and sink once again into my back. Lazily she trailed her fingernails across my shoulder blades. Her nails scratched across my skin. It felt incredible and like torture all at the same time because I knew she’d stop whenever she wanted to.

“Now that was exciting horsey!” Sasha sounded a little breathless, as if conquering my attempts to throw her had sent a surge of adrenalin pumping through her body. “Are you going to fight some more horsey or are you ready to admit you’re beaten? I’ll even let you talk, so long as you start each sentence with Mistress.”

Part of me wanted to give in but call her mistress, hell no! I shook my head. Yeah she had me beat enough that I wasn’t going to talk because I knew what would happen once I completely submitted.

“Giddy-up horsey.”

Damn but she sounded so smug. Despite the fact that my muscles were burning I moved on without any further urging of the spiky variety.

Sasha let me move along at my own pace until we came to a fork in the path. She pulled me to a halt. Clearly the path we were on remained level and slowly curved away to the right. The second fork rose fairly steeply before being obscured by the bush. I had a bad feeling about this.

“Well now look at this,” Sasha dropped the reins, leant back and put her hands on my backside to brace herself. “Shall I take the lower path or the steep one. Decisions, decisions.” She chuckled and swung her legs up and over my shoulders. I remembered doing the same to her not so long ago.

“I think you can help me choose horsey. If you kiss the left spur we’ll stay on the lower path. It’s longer but easier or you can remain stubborn and we’ll take the shorter but much steeper path. “
The spurs lay alongside my cheeks and all I had to do was kiss the left one and I’d finish this ‘trail ride’ with a little less dignity but with some energy. Perhaps by taking the higher trail I’d be more exhausted but I’d still have the upper hand overall. I mean I’d broken Sasha more than once during that estuary ride and she had completely submitted to me. Even if I had to drag myself to the end, by not giving in to her I would still be ahead.

Sasha’s legs swung back down and I felt her shifting as she fitted her boots back into the stirrups. “Lets see what horsey’s got left but first I want you to bounce me again that was fun.”

I dropped and arched my back as quickly as I could, bouncing her up and down. After the fourth or fifth bounce I could feel myself weakening, which was exactly what she wanted. After two more I was spent, my head hung and I gasped. Sasha taped me with the reins but I hesitated, delaying for a few more moments. She gave my backside a swat and I reluctantly started off.

The slope began gradually enough but after my poor attempts to throw Sasha, the pace she’d pushed me to and then the bouncing I was winded and even a slight gradient was enough to make me feel the strain. I crawled up over a shallow crest, onto the level and blew a sigh of relief, which whistled slightly across the bit.

The path leveled long enough for me to catch my breath and to feel my muscles un-knot. I could tell from the slight shifts in her body that Sasha was not only relaxed she was relaxed enough to enjoy looking around at the scenery. She was probably only holding the reins with one hand. Oh so I was that obedient was I? Actually, given how exhausted I was, I probably was that obedient.

The damn path then threw me a nasty curveball. It began to zig-zag up the hillside. The reins twitched and I obeyed, turning and starting upwards. At this point I had to be grateful for the comfort afforded by the kneepads Sasha had chosen because the path was not only steadily rising but was rougher and uneven. If she was feeling kind she would guide me around the rougher parts but I think sometimes she deliberately rode me across the ruts.We reached the next turning point and the lightest tug against the bit halted me.

 “Feeling tired horsey? I wonder if you’re feeling as tired as I did after I carried you across the estuary?” Sasha used the right rein to tilt my head upwards. “Maybe we should take a shortcut?” she suggested.
The evil wench’s idea of a shortcut was a twisting, cut that met up with the summit of the trail above. No doubt it had been worn and dug out by mountain bikers too bored with the safer paths.
“Yes I think we should take the shortcut,” she laughed. “After all I wouldn’t want you to think I’m trying to wear you out.”

I shook my head and my bridle rattled.

Sasha laughed again and touched the spurs to my sides. I think my body was moving before my brain had a chance to protest. As I started up the cut I quickly realized I couldn’t carry her up on all fours. My kneepads kept slipping and I couldn’t pull both of us up with just my arms.

Clutching at a tree root I pulled my feet up and under me. Sasha whooped in delight as she was suddenly hoisted up into the air. Bent forward I waited until she adjusted her seat, then she spurred me again!
“I’m trying,” I growled but I think it sounded more like pleading.

Sasha responded by impatiently slapping me with the reins.

I used my hands to support my weight while my legs and back continued to support Sasha’s. Slowly I began to climb the cut, careful to test my footing before carrying on.

The cut bisected the next level of the path and as I reached it Sasha pushed her hips forward, unresisting I dropped back to my knees and crawled across the trail to where the cut started back up the hill. By now I was drawing in ragged breaths and my entire body was shaking with exhaustion. I reached the next section of the cut and stopped. Sasha gave a little bounce on my back and spurred me.

I shook my head again, “please,” it just slipped out.

I felt her thighs tighten around my waist. Perhaps she thought I was going to try bucking again but nothing could have been further from my mind. “Please what?” she asked.

I chewed the bit and swallowed. I couldn’t go on, lactic acid burned between layers of muscle, my heart pounded so loudly I wondered that she couldn’t hear it over my gasping.

“Please what, horsey?” Sasha asked again.

 I was beaten, physically, mentally and emotionally. I felt wrung out and even as I knelt there on all fours I knew I couldn’t hold her up for much longer.
“Please Mistress,” I whispered.

Sasha pulled the reins back hard, “are you submitting slave?” she demanded.

“Yes Mistress,” I gasped. Sasha released the reins and my head dropped back down.

“I want to hear you say it properly,” Sasha said. I heard the stirrup leathers creak as she dismounted.
I sighed with relief but couldn’t muster the energy to move from where I was. Sasha moved around to my head and moments later I felt the bridle loosen, then the bit dropped free of my mouth. It felt like it had been in my mouth forever.

“Now,” Sasha stepped back. From my position all I could see were her riding boots. “What do you want to say horsey?”

There was no fight left in me. “I submit Mistress.”

“What did I say you had to do when you submitted?”

“Beg to kiss your spurs Mistress.”

“And!”

I sighed but Sasha had won, “and lick the rowels.”

Sasha snapped her fingers.

“Mistress you’ve won.” I groveled and given how tired I was I even meant it. “I’m your slave and you have ridden me to exhaustion. If you please let me rest I’ll kiss your spurs and lick the rowels.” I looked up. Sasha’s expression was ecstatic to say the least. If I thought she’d looked strong and powerful when she’d straddled me that was nothing compared to how she appeared to tower over me now.
Wordlessly she pointed and I lowered my head and kissed each spur. I looked back up and saw in her wicked smile that she wasn’t going to let me off the next part. Sasha turned her left heel outwards, presenting the rowel. “Make it spin slave,” her voice sounded a little husky as if she’d been the one laboring.

I touched the rowel with the tip of my tongue and flicked the viscous little wheel. It turned smoothly and I retreated with the taste of metal, dust and possibly my own hide in my mouth. “Uh, uh, both,” she insisted. Obediently I bent back down and licked the second rowel.

“Lie down,” she ordered.

Gratefully I stretched out feeling pine needles and packed earth pressing against my back. Sasha stepped over me. She knelt down straddling my stomach. After making herself comfortable she looked down at me. “Enjoy your rest horsey because while I’m sitting here I’m going to be thinking of all the nice things my slave is going to do for me when we get back. Starting with a long foot massage,” she smiled. “Who knows maybe I’ll be mean and make you suck my toes as well.”

I closed my eyes, the feel of Sasha’s thighs along my sides and her backside pressing into my stomach barely even registering. I had never been submissive before. There were so many new sensations and impressions to sort through before I could really understand what had happened. I also knew that this day of slavery was far from over. 

25 comments:

  1. Brilliant, just brilliant! The exhaustion and pain, the despair, the adrenalin of a bit of a "bronco" battle and a bit of faster riding, the power of the rider, it's ALL there... I love it! Yay! Sweet and beautiful!

    And you wrote it with YOU on the bottom.
    *Dances and whoops in victory*

    In all seriousness, that's brilliant and thanks for writing. Not what most of the riders would prefer, but really good nonetheless. (And no wonder you said you were exhausted after writing it LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it! I can just see you whooping it up and dancing around lol

    Okay after the others have had a chance to comment perhaps we should treat this story like Macbeth and only refer to it as the Story that must not be Named :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paladin !
    Now, why don't you come back to rider position and write a new story ?
    Suggestion: You and your pony go to a cold place, with snow on ground.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Forjenhero

    I think we should let Susan take the spotlight with Adrianthe first :)

    Snow eh? Hmmm, definitely something to be considered though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very nice work, Paladin!

    I particularly enjoyed the escalation, as the ride got harder and harder, Sasha driving her horse onwards not with physical force, but by exploiting his pride, and the bucking bronco session was also very evocative....

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do appreciate your kind words Tony and it's always nice when someone is able to see what you, as the writer, were trying to communicate. We have to be careful not to give our Susan too many ideas though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heaven forbid - in fact, I've found a nasty bit of gear that could help extend a Master's ride even after his ponygirl can truly give no more...

    http://www.dungeondelights.com/store/index.php?cPath=14_36

    And I've seen a girl put into pony suspension bondage, with ropes supporting her torso and a saddle on her back...another possibility. But to me half the joy is feeling her muscles strain, her limbs trembling as she struggles to carry her rider.

    So no worries if she wants to play at being the rider just to see what it feels like from the other side. The natural order of things will always prevail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do you mean "The natural order of things", boy?! Girls on top forever!

    (Suspension bondage or being tied up and ridden, yikes! I wouldn't be able to buck or throw anyone!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unless there were springs or something involved then you could get some really big bouncing going, like a pony girl bungy lol. That actually sounds like a lot of fun.

    I believe, by natural order, Tony meant pony girl on all fours and rider on her back, possibly eating pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The natural order of things is my natural combat skills proving superior and kicking your respective butts warrior princess style :)

    You two have given me far too many ideas lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm picturing you in Xena style leather, which I suppose would help support your back while being ridden lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I like Xena, she rocks. She wouldn't lose and get ridden though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, how bout Princess Leia in the slave girl outfit LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Actually, I was seeing if you would bite/argue with the Xena comment :) I'd definitely wear her outfit, but it would make me more determined in contests.

    The Princess Leia slave girl costume is an absolute classic, totally cute, though any girl wrestling in one would have to be aware that 'wardrobe malfunctions' are a real risk.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh wardrobe malfunctions LOL!!! Plus all that exposed skin across her back, perfect for oiling lol.

    Xena's outfit was a classic but the bad blond girl, Callisto I think, had the really sexy outfit :) I reckon Xena would have been a fiesty pony but after breaking her in she'd have plenty of endurance for a long ride.

    I have seen an anime wonder woman costume on ebay that would be fun to wrestle someone in!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK, costume is fun, now what would YOU wear Mister? We girls deserve our eye candy too you know!
    Something vaguely barbarian-hero ish will do, so the girl can enjoy her gloating even more when she beats the big guy! :) If Jo were here I bet she'd back me up lol.

    Oh now I'm remembering that line from your hotel story. YOu know the barbarian lord Vs the princess?

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know that Barbarian pose with the hero standing with sword raised? Remember what's always clinging to his legs looking up at him with adoring eyes? That's right, scantily clad maidens. I name them Susan and Jo lol.

    Eye candy, a costume, eep! Definitely something I hadn't considered. Back to the gym, back to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha, got you there! :) Made you say 'eep' lol!! That's not something a rider would actually have to do, but I made you think didn't I?

    Heres a question for all the riders: Other than "Nothing", what would you prefer to wear while riding your pony girl? Especially if at an event, in public, or in a photo/clip? What would you like to look like/come across as, or would you just dress for comfort?

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a good point you make though. When i think about my stories they all show what the pony girl is wearing. Obviously it's easier for me to visualize what I'd like the girl to be wearing, yes even in the story where the girl was the rider lol. I've never really given any thought to what the rider would wear.

    There were some awesome wrestling vids on youtube at one point from an Australian couple called sydmixwrestler and ozwrestlegirl. It was fun honest wrestling and although I inwardly cringed at the sight of him in a thong (slight shudder) somehow when he was straddling her chest or posing on top of her he made it work for him.

    So that's how I would like to look (not the thong lol) dominant and right. Whether I'm in jeans, shirt and boots or shorts and gym shirt, I want to look like I belong on top of this woman and enjoying myself.

    If any web wizards know how to recover cached internet files (I know it can be done just not how) then you should really look for those vids.

    ReplyDelete
  20. There are several dresses.
    Naked is very good.
    Wear only boots is also good.
    gym shorts

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes that is very good Wilson, but I said "other than 'nothing'..." naughty! Hmm how does a ponygirl punish a rider? ;)

    Shorts and no t-shirt for the guy is something that looks good and will hopefully feel comfy for a guy but will also not make anyone blush in photos.

    Paladin, since when do I look up helplessly at ANYONE with "adoring eyes"? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U&ob=av2e
    You all should watch this music video if you haven't already :) I like it for the beat and the dancing but I think you guys will probably like some of the outfits/costumes on the girls.

    (And for a bit of fun, a controversial theme to provoke those who are trying to tease me with "the natural order of things" LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I particularly noticed the fact that Beyonce was on all fours twice in that video. Once even crawling between a man's legs. I'll bet he just wanted to lower his weight and ride her lol.

    I think the message is girls rule the world but really we just want men to dominate us LOL Oh that's controversial :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. *Throws a sock at you!* What a line, controversial is an understatement. Ponygirl punishment for you too!

    Sigh. There is a bit of a message clash there though I suppose, shame really, Beyonce had everyone's ear there.

    Ok I'll admit I noticed the all fours moves on the first viewing as well... how could I not? And it would've been funny if during rehearsals the guy did exactly that one time.
    Although considering she is so toned and fit, he might not have stayed astride for very long!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A sock! Is it a little white gym sock, leaving you barefoot and in little cut-off jean shorts and a crop top?? LOL

    ReplyDelete