Monday 13 February 2012

The Hotel part one (By Paladin)

The soft leather of the deeply sprung chair did little to calm the rapid pounding of adrenalin through my body. I’m fidgeting despite being in the largest most sumptuously appointed hotel room I’ve ever been in. I try to relax and appear casual but even the view of the harbour’s lights through the French doors that lead out onto the balcony can’t distract me. In our second meeting Alyssa and I agreed to bring a surprise for each other. Alyssa had promised me mine first.

The hotel suite is divided into a separate lounge, bedroom and kitchen area. From where I’m sitting the doors leading into the bedroom are like a theatre wings. They frame the darkness beyond.

A velvet-gloved hand reaches out of the darkness and the lights around me lower. A shiver of excitement nearly takes me out of my seat. The hand gestures again and Patti Smith’s soft sensual tones drift through the softly lit room.

“Take me now baby here as I am
Pull me close, try and understand
Desire is hunger is the fire I breathe
Love is a banquet on which we feed”

My mouth is dry as a shadow dances slow and drifts like smoke through the darkened room. Slow and teasing the shadow moves towards me. The beat rises and my pulse moves with it.

“Come on now try and understand
The way I feel when I'm in your hands
Take my hand come undercover
They can't hurt you now,
Can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now”

The soft lights pick up the gleam of silver thread against royal blue material. My heart lurches as I realize Lyssa is wearing a fluted corset that accentuates her hourglass figure. Tall boots reach up over her knees and around her throat a silver bead drips from a velvet choker. Her dark hair is loose and flows wild as night over her bare shoulders. Wisps draw my eyes over her deep cleavage.

“Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to lust
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to us”

She has a wicked smile and there’s a light in her eyes that spells pure trouble. Lyssa sways, her hands pressed against her thighs. “Well?” she murmurs.

“It’s…,’ I don’t have the words and she knows it.

Alyssa turns away and I notice her choice of lingerie clings tightly to all her curves. She looks back over her shoulder at me and that wicked smile reappears. “If you want to ride me you are going to have to catch me!”

I’m frozen long enough for her to slip into the darkness of the bedroom. The hunt is on.

I move quietly after her and pause. I can hear her breathing sharp and fast, clearly she’s as excited as I am. We both move, circling closer towards each other. Somewhere in the room she bumps into a piece of furniture and giggles. For all her playfulness Alyssa isn’t planning to submit easily though. This is a challenge and if she can she intends to win.

I sense her close and turn catching her tight in my arms. For a moment we’re pressed close, then we’re tumbling to the floor.
Lyssa is strong and determined and in the dark her quickness is an advantage. As we roll across the deep carpet I find myself flat on my back with her lying across me. She pushes forward and delicate, soft skin swells against my face. She has a wicked chuckle to match her smile.

I brace one leg and throw myself over and on top of her. Lyssa squeals in dismay and for a moment her arms remain locked around the back of my neck. As much as I enjoy being buried in her ample charms I want to win. I catch her elbows and push her arms forward and down to the carpet. She struggles but the weight of my upper body pressing down keeps her arms firmly pinned as I straddle her.

As I sit up on her stomach I can feel the firmness of her muscles and the ribbing of the corset beneath me. Lyssa bucks but I balance too well for that. She tries several more times then collapses. We haven’t spoken since the hunt began.

I run my hands up the sides of her body, over her breasts, along her arms to pin her wrists again. Then slowly I slide up her stomach, enjoying her rapid breathing. I pause, sitting on her lower ribs and Lyssa wriggles beneath me. If she thinks I’m done with her she’s mistaken. I move forward on to her breasts. My shins pin her arms down now.

Lyssa moans as my weight bears down.

I let her wrists go and straighten. She bucks without warning. Straining upwards, twisting and nearly unseating me, nearly.
When her fight subsides again I slide forward until her chin is pressed against my groin and my thighs frame her face.

“Submit,” I whisper.

In response her legs whip up, intending to cross my chest and fling me backwards. Unfortunately the stiffness of the corset defeats her and I’m able to grab her legs and lean forward, folding her up.

Lyssa growls and I feel her legs tense but she’s trapped.

“Submit.” I let her legs go and they drop to the floor.

Lyssa groans and the motion of her jaw against my groin is very distracting. “What will you do to me if I submit?” She sounds so innocent and uncertain.

“If you submit you get your surprise,’ I tease her and I can imagine her pouting.

She huffs, “I submit master, now can I have my surprise?”

I stand up and draw her to her feet. I can tell she’s surprised even without seeing her expression. I lead her quietly into the other room. Near the French doors I’ve placed a well-padded leather ottoman.

“Sit down.”

Lyssa looked suspiciously at the ottoman, then she nods thinking she understands. She sits, “would you like me to lie down master? Maybe you’d like me to lie down on my front?”

She turns and lies over the ottoman. Her knees rest comfortably on the carpet, her hands reach the carpet easily as well.

Smiling I straddle her back and run my hands over her shoulders and down her arms.

“That’s nice master,” Lyssa sighs.

Reaching beneath the seat I take a tie from a bathrobe and loop it around one wrist, then around the leg of the seat. I do the same to the other hand.
Without saying a word I reverse my position and run my hands across her backside and down each thigh. Alyssa giggles and wriggles under me. I tie each of her legs as I did for her wrists.

I dismount and walk over to the chair where I had so impatiently waited. Lyssa tried to watch my reflection but I kept my back to her as I took my surprise out of its hiding place. I kept it hidden as I walked back over to her and remount her back.

The reflection in the French doors is marvelous. I catch her hair and pull her head up sharply. “Who’s your master?”

“You are my master,” she gasps.

I move my other hand quickly and a whirr fills the air. Lyssa goes very still. I flick my wrist and this time the passage of my surprise clips the side of the ottoman. Lyssa flinches from the sound. Her back rises under me but the ties pull her straight back down.

She gasps as I allow the soft nubuck leather of my riding crop to trail teasingly across her back.

I run the crop over her backside, “and what are you?”

I can feel her tremble as the crop trickles down her arms. “I’m your pony slave master.”

“Are you slave?” Before she can answer I slap the crop against the side of the ottoman. Lyssa jumps, actually moving the ottoman a fraction. She remains firmly tied though.

Reaching back I give her backside the lightest of slaps with the crop. It’s more of a noise than any impact but Lyssa's reaction is instant. She bucks and twists throwing herself against me. It’s incredible feeling all her power helpless beneath me.

When she calms I dismount and untie her. Alyssa moves off the ottoman but even without me telling her she remains on all fours. I place the crop under her chin and very gently raise her eyes to mine. “Do you like my surprise pony?”

She can’t conceal the shiver that ripples through her body.

I remount her and let my full weight sink into her back. I can feel the slight tension in her and it’s thrilling. The crop is something new. I know she trusts me not to hurt her with it but she also knows I will use it to dominate her with.

I gather her hair in one hand and tap her thighs with my heels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment