Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Hotel part two (By Paladin)


Lyssa moves easily underneath me and her long boots whisper across the carpet. As we reach the entrance to the bedroom I smoothly draw her dark hair back. Her head rises but she tries to press on. Smiling I draw her head around to the right and flick the crop across her upper thigh. With a squeal of fright she turns quickly and comes around to face the bedroom.

I barely need to draw her hair back this time. She comes to a complete stop. I give her enough time for her eyes to adjust to darkened room beyond. “You will carry me obediently and smoothly across the room Pony. Most importantly you will carry me slowly.”

I release her hair and lean forward. I know her eyes are watching the crop held lightly in my other hand. I run the handle down her neck, across her chest and slide the crop down the bodice of her corset. Lyssa trembles the whole time and her nervous fear is as thrilling as her submission.

I place one hand between her shoulder blades, close my eyes and lightly touch her thighs with my heels.

I can sense the darkness around me as we move into the bedroom proper. With each step she takes over the carpet I can feel the play of her back muscles. They ripple, stretch and press the delicate skin of her back against the roughness of my hand. Her hips sway and roll under me and the curve of her spine is pressed against my groin.

Each steady, slow, step sends sparks up and down my spine. In the darkness I’ve never been more aware of Lyssa's body moving underneath mine. Her breathing is soft unlike the pounding in my chest and she seems to carry me so easily that I suddenly wish I could be heavier. So heavy, that I could hear her sob with the effort of every hard fought for movement.

I squeeze her waist with my legs and push myself deeper into her back until she gives a soft moan. I ease off the pressure and calm my breathing.

Lyssa comes to a halt and I can hear her breathing is a little quicker, not from effort I know but from anticipation.

I open my eyes almost reluctantly and take up her hair again. It feels softer than it did before. I reach around and ever so slowly draw the crop free.


Standing I open the door into the hallway that leads down the length of the hotel. On this floor there are only two suites in the front. The rest of the space is occupied with a wide landing for conference guests to gather and an exclusive dining lounge.

The lounge also has another little secret that as yet Lyssa was unaware of.

I mounted Lyssa and gathered her hair.

“How far are you going to ride me Master?”

I reached back and gave her backside a firm slap with the crop. She leapt forward, moving quickly and clearly understanding that I was not going to tolerate her stepping out of her role as my pony-slave.

Another slap and Lyssa reached her fastest stride. I rocked back and forwards, loving the feel of this girl giving her all.

No comments:

Post a Comment