Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Hotel part 3 (by Paladin)


The Hotel Part 3
 
Lyssa bolted down the hallway and anytime she faltered the crop sent her on again. After the third such time I actually felt her gather and push herself on just prior to the crop being used. Wickedly I pulled her hair back sharply. She managed to hold herself up and rear without collapsing.
 
“Good pony-slave,” I encouraged.
 
I guided her slowly onto the wide, half circle waiting area and as I did a chime filled the air. Turning Lyssa back I saw the elevator light glow as the doors slid open.
 
Lyssa froze under me and for a moment I felt that sense of apprehension that filled her. Would we be seen?
 
A couple staggered out of the elevator. The man had his head buried in his blond partner’s neck, his hands sliding up and down her body. She giggled wildly and as they turned around each other her eyes met mine.
 
The blond’s eyes widened in surprise and her mouth opened, probably she was as surprised at being seen as we were but as she took in the sight of me mounted on Lyssa s beautiful body something in her expression changed.
 
The blond smiled and pulled her man in closer while she watched us. I gave her a challenging stare and firmly drew Lyssa s head back then ran the riding crop lightly across her chest. Lyssa shuddered but offered no resistance. The blond ran her tongue across her lips and kissed her partners neck without taking her eyes off us.
 
I touched my heels to Lyssa and she moved quietly along the carpet. The blond watched then almost reluctantly led her otherwise engrossed partner away. As she stumbled down the hall she cast a look behind her that contained equal measures of curiosity and desire.
 
Lyssa let out a long sigh. As for myself I was even more wired than before. We’d risked being found and that danger had been stimulating enough but the ice that had run up my spine when the doors had opened had left my mouth dry and my chest heaving. The blond’s reaction had burned the ice away and left a fire in its place.
 
I kicked Lyssa on and kept heading down the hall towards the dining lounge.
 
Now I rode her proudly along the hall like a barbarian lord that has conquered some civilized kingdom and now rides their subjugated princess through the streets. Look at me I wanted to roar. Look how your once proud princess now serves as my beast of burden. Once you worshiped her as a goddess and now she pleads and begs to obey my every command.
 
The image was so enthralling that every detail stood out sharply in my mind. I could see her in gauzy silks with golden shackles about her wrists and ankles. Her expression a mixture of despair, humiliation and in her eyes the knowledge that her submission to the brute on her back was total.  

No comments:

Post a Comment