Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Hotel Part 4 - Final (By Paladin)


The Hotel Part 4

The abrupt end of the hallway interrupted my fantasy world. It didn’t actually end but the large doors effectively brought lyssa to a halt while I was still imagining my conquered princess.

Lyssa gave me a little bouncing ride as if to say ‘what now?’

I dismounted and used my room card to open the lounge door. Lyssa crawled through and I took the opportunity to admire the fine muscle tone of her body and the gentle curves that shifted as she moved.
Once through the door she paused and titled her head. Her dark hair fell across her shoulder framing her face and the mischievous little smile I’d seen many times before. Lyssa still had plenty of energy left and was obviously enjoying the challenge I’d set her.

I mounted and slowly lowered my weight deep into the curve of her back. Lyssa gave a little wriggle settling me further and waited.

I caught up her hair and plied the crop to her backside with a flick. Despite knowing it was coming a short gasp still slipped passed her lips. I guided Lyssa through the room, around tables and couches over to the far wall where a polished stainless steel elevator door waited.

At the press of a button the doors opened and I rode Lyssa into a glass elevator. The view of the harbour, dark water broken by ships lights, was made more magnificent by the fact that I was seeing it from the back of an equally beautiful woman.

The elevator began moving slowly down. I drew her head back and ran the crop along the side of her neck. I bent forward and slowly kissed the same line I’d traced, her breathing deepened in response. I lightly ran my fingertips across her throat and then along the exposed curves of her chest. She tilted her head further back and my fingers teased and tickled the skin just beneath the line of the corset.

This wasn’t a ride to crush her spirit or to force her to the point of collapse and then beyond. This ride was about the sensations and pleasures of being mounted on willing but spirited pony girl. It was about the feel of control and the dominance and about the movement of her strong body beneath mine. It was also about the thrill of that tinge of fear she’d felt as she had submitted to the riding crop.

We reached the ground floor and the door opened with a quiet hiss. The lobby beyond was empty and warmly lit. I turned Lyssa to face the door and felt her tremble at the prospect of being ridden out in the open. Smiling I pressed the button and the door closed.

Lyssa exhaled and braced herself as the elevator rose, momentarily increasing my weight.

I bent down close to her ear, my breath stirring the hairs on the back of her neck. “Tomorrow,” I whispered. “Tomorrow night I’m going to ride you out of this elevator and into the lobby.”

She shook under me and whispered back, “promise?”

6 comments:

  1. Susan if having these stories close by as well as having Tony, Henry and the rest of us here helped in any way then we couldn't be happier. I know there were times when you probably felt like chucking the whole thing, burning the welcome mat and locking the front door but I'm really glad you kept giving us chances to talk with you (trash or otherwise lol).

    I'm certain the person you couldn't meet up with regrets that it didn't happen (esp after seeing Tony's fun who wouldn't) but fully understands the reasons why it wasn't able to be at the time. You have no reason to feel bad about that, life is what happens while we're making other plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now what a silly girl, deleting the original comment. Thank you, Sean.

    For the rest of the readers my comment had said thank you and well done, and that I could really have posted these stories sooner but instead they sat in my inbox while I cheerfully trash talked Paladin's ear off.
    It also mentioned that depression and related stuff can make someone feel like the world is a bit of a blur, and even if most things get done and emails mostly answered, other stuff can tend to go by the wayside. Perhaps others here have experienced that as well. And, that I regretted a meeting in april not happening.
    And finally it said Thank you, all of you for stories, wonderfully distracting trash & pony-play talk, and occasionally a sympathetic and supportive ear when things were not going so well.

    *surprises Paladin with a very un-trash-talky hug and kiss on the cheek!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now I'm all pink and giggly. How will I ever recover my typical aloof, trash-talking self LOL.

    You are of course very welcome.

    P.S will all this touchy-feely, girlie emotional stuff softening the kicking you said was coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved this story
    please publish the next asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback. It's always good to know that a story has clicked. Have you had a chance to go back and read the Adrianthe stories?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just read them and i really liked it
    you guys have legendary writing skills !!

    ReplyDelete