Sunday 30 October 2011

Pony's Revenge (by Paladin) Part Two


************
The kneepads took all the impact away from my legs and further lessened any strain Sasha’s lighter body-weight might have caused me. The grass beneath my hands was soft and warm and for a moment I entertained thoughts of Sasha tumbling off me, falling into the perfect position to be straddled but no, for now I’d let her think she was in charge. It was a comforting thought.

Sasha lightly drew the reins across one-handed and I turned, circling. She reversed the motion, took me in a figure eight then drew me to a halt. We started the process again but deep down I still felt that I was carrying her. The bit in my mouth and slight shifts in her body gave me enough of a warning that I could anticipate the direction she wanted to go. I smiled this wasn’t anywhere near as intimidating or as controlling as I first expected.

Following the pattern she’d set I straightened and prepared to halt. Instead Sasha gave the reins a flick, slapping them across my shoulders. With a grin I moved forward a little quicker.

Lightning struck!

I blindly leapt aside, twisted, shuddering away from the source of that feeling.

Sasha curbed the motion forcefully using the reins to pull me up and straighten me out. Then that blinding sensation struck again. I launched forward, Sasha whooping with excitement on my back.
I must have charged halfway across the picnic area before I felt a subtle shift of Sasha’s weight, pressure on the stirrups and then my head hauled back. I crashed to a halt gasping.

“What the hell was that?” my words muffled by the bit.

Sasha seemed to be dancing about on my back and giggling wildly. “The big horsey just had his first taste of the spurs,” she said when she caught her breath.

Spurs! I should have known, should have expected but nothing could have prepared me for the overwhelming sensation. I had reacted without thinking, instinct taking over. Out of fight or flight, flight had definitely won that round.

I thought of the time I had slowly drawn the spurs across Sasha’s body or the time I had mercilessly used them to drive her up and over the crest of a sand dune. Had she felt anything like I had? Had her every nerve fired simultaneously briefly overtaking her ability to reason? Was Sasha more used to it or was she better able to control her reaction?

Then another thought struck me, I had reacted wildly, not knowing what had stung me and Sasha had not only stayed mounted she’d curbed, controlled and redirected me. The stirrups had supported her balance, the reins had given her control and the spurs had given her the power.

Sasha slung a casual leg over my shoulder. I could see the rowel bright edged against the green field. A tremor ran through my body. Sasha must have felt it because she laughed, “Now I’m starting to ride you horsey.” Sasha swung her leg back down. The weight across the stirrup band tightened as Sasha stood up in the stirrups. “Hmm lets see how good my balance is?” She clucked her tongue and I moved forward, very carefully.

My thoughts turned back to the spurs. They hadn’t hurt that badly, it was more like an electric current, like holding an electric fence and feeling the power click through the wire. Power, with a capital P. Sasha had submitted to me when I had used them on her. How had she felt when kissing them? How would I feel if it came to that?

A tug on the reins halted me and Sasha dropped onto my back. “Oh that was fun, now do you remember this horsey?” She kicked her feet out of the stirrups, rocked forward her hands pressing down between my shoulder blades. “I want to feel you tremble under me again.”

I swallowed nervously and tried to stay as still as possible but couldn’t hold in a yelp of surprise when the spurs were pressed against my backside. Oh now I knew what was coming. I wasn’t sure what was worse not knowing or anticipating.

With a wicked laugh Sasha raked the spurs across my backside and down my thighs. My back arched and twisted as the almost electric, heated sting went right through me.

“Good horsey,” she patted my head. Sasha sat back upright and squeezed with her thighs. I grunted and moved under her. She let the pressure off, “so much power,” she said. “I’ve always felt the power of my rider and sensed the emotional change that comes over them as well as the physical excitement when they’re mounted on me but this is so different. I don’t know if I can easily explain it horsey. It’s like the butterflies you get before a rollercoaster ride but it goes right through you and being on top and looking down on you changes your whole perspective.  I can’t understand why more people don’t love this experience.”

She was right, when I was mounted on her every sensation felt magnified. Every shift of her back beneath me was felt through my thighs, groin and back, every gasp of breath charged my nervous system and every time I exerted my dominance over her I felt indescribably powerful.

Sasha turned me to the left and straight away drove the spurs into my thighs! I chomped down on the bit and galloped for her. She slowed me after a few metres, just to show she could and rode me towards a weathered sign at a pace more like a trot. Although overgrown a track could be seen heading into the bush. Sasha reined me to a halt just on the line where the shadow of the trees fell. A light shine of perspiration had sprung up across my forehead but I still felt strong and able to carry her. Yeah in my mind there was still some glimmer of hope that I wouldn’t be broken.

“We’re going trail riding horsey,” Sasha used a fingernail to tickle the skin between my shoulder blades. “It’s about half an hour on foot but don’t worry I know some shortcuts.”
She snapped the reins and lightly spurred me on into the shadows.

*************

5 comments:

  1. Well, Paladin, some of this story seems to be your "fictional self" thinking of the erotic way HE feels when he is riding and spurring and dominating Sasha, in fact even some of the stuff she says seems to almost be more what he feels about it. But that's half the fun of the story, the comparisons drawn. It's very good.

    And given that you have never been ridden or even felt submissive, that's a beautiful effort. You managed to not write about carrying her with contemptuous ease and macho-ness.
    I love the way you wrote about reacting to the spurs. I'd ALSO love to know what the other guys think of the descriptions (Think about yourself using them instead if you have to...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my character uses those memories to reassure himself that he's still the boss somehow lol.

    Sasha's dialogue is a big challenge, gender issues aside, I want her to enjoy herself and at least get an understanding of the feeling of being dominant without it getting all Dominatrix sounding. Does that make sense?? If I get it wrong (quite possibly lol) and she starts to sound too much like a guy talking pull me up on it, hah play on words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paladin, this is an excellent story!

    It's always hard to write dialog for the opposite gender, which only adds to your challenge of writing a fem-superior riding scene. You've done well so far!

    One suggestion of how to handle Sasha's attitude - maybe she would experience her ride with innocent wonder, or at least approaching innocent. How fun it all is, giggling and riding and spurring her defeated opponent. She rides him hard just to extract her due penalty, not necessarily because she's feeling that dominant over him. He could easily throw her and (at least attempt) to wrestle her down, but he gives up this option in order to honor his commitment.

    I also loved the bit where she spurred him for the first time - even though he should have known it was coming, to actually feel it could still be quite shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tony. I did think that with your greater experience in both roles that you might be able to see some holes in the storyline lol. Still Susan's going to have to win something big time before she gets another story like this :)

    I was trying to show that although he was starting to understand that Sasha was really determined to ride him he still wasn't really expecting her to go for the spurs. A steep learning curve for our poor lad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUCH ! 30 minutes walking, and the poney must carry Sasha on all fours !!!!! poor guy LOL.
    Good to know I'm not the only human being with that deep imagination

    ReplyDelete