Tuesday 16 August 2011

Beneath The Ruins of Adiranthe - Part 4


****************
Beneath The Ruins of Adiranthe - Part 4
****************

Eleria had been tied up for half an hour now, waiting and wondering what was going to happen to her.
She was bound somewhat inelegantly over a footstool. Her hands and knees were still on the floor, her belly resting on the flat top of the footstool. Ropes held her wrists bound to the stool's front legs, and her legs just above the knee were bound to its back legs. Her ankles were bound to a ring in the floor. She could clumsily rear up with the wooden stool still attatched to her, but that was all, she couldn't move any other way.
She felt vulnerable and apprehensive. She didn't know whether to think it bad or good that the saddle and modified bridle had been left on her. It meant that he was going to ride her again, and after what had happened she could not imagine him being easy on her. She shivered. But riding was still better than so many other things she could imagine.

Her tight black leather leggings had been cut off at the thigh, so that her upper thighs and buttocks were now bare, as if she wore black leather thigh high "stockings". Her undergarments, such as they were, were still there for the moment at least.

"Hello, naughty pony," she heard his voice from the archway that served as a door. Her heart rate jumped. How had she not heard him coming?? She had good ears and was used to being able to hear people before they ever heard or saw her. His footsteps had been so quiet as to almost put a professional thief to shame.
Her eyes met his as he approached, and a little shiver went through her at the dark gleam and determination she saw in his gaze. Without knowing it, she swallowed.
"Well might you feel a little scared," he said. "You came sneaking into my domain and would have robbed my home had I not defended myself. And then of course you tried to get out of making the very reasonable amends I required, two weeks in my service was all I asked..." He smiled a little at this. "And threw me on my butt at my own front door. That wasn't bad, I have to admit. But now it is time to pay the price."

He walked around behind her so that she knew he was assessing her, but she could not see him. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.
"Pretty, I like you like that." he murmured as he took in the picture she made tied up like that from behind.
Swat! He slapped her bare butt playfully. She gasped and nearly jumped out of her skin.
"Aww, can't do anything about it, hmm?" He said, and then moved forward over her and sat down in the saddle. Another soft gasp came from her as she felt his weight sink down on her back, pressing her belly and lower chest hard against the flat top of the footstool. Now her breath was coming faster and with a little more difficulty. The saddle leather creaked as he settled himself properly.
He gathered up the reins and pulled them so they were just taut, not too tight, so she could feel light pressure on the bit, almost as if she were a real horse. Then he raised his heels off the ground and pressed his heels gently against her bare thighs.
A muffled sound escaped her as she felt cold metal rowels brush her skin. Spurs...! She wriggled in her bondage under him, her nerves jangling.
Kardan chuckled at her reaction. The spurs' many points had been blunted somewhat by whomever had last owned them, and he had no intention of truly harming or savaging her with them, but as a psychological tool they were working well indeed.
"We can't have you continuing to misbehave, can we..." he laughed mockingly, and bounced the spurs' rowels lightly against her thighs. They jingled slightly and he could practically sense her feelings of nerves and despair.

Now Kardan began to untie Eleria from the footstool. One rope after the other. The feeling of anticipation was intense. He went slowly and carefully, ready for any trouble from her, after all she had tricked him once before.
But Eleria didn't move. She didn't dare. Her rider smiled, realising he had her mentally just where he wanted, without even having to use the spurs once. She was going to obey him.

Finally she was completely free of the ropes. Kardan just sat her for a moment, feeling the tense atmosphere and her breath slightly laboured from being squeezed between him and the wooden footstool.
Then, without speaking he tugged on the left rein and applied the spurs softly. It was a fairly easy command to understand, and she did; she moved cautiously and carefully to the left, almost crab-crawling in an attempt to move off the footstool. It was clumsy and slow; she had to turn her front half part way through, and Kardan had to lift his own lower leg high so that it didn't catch on the wood. But after a moment or two, Eleria was off the footstool and holding Kardan's weight entirely on her own once more.

"Carry me, little pony..." A light jab of the spurs to her thighs and she was walking forward.
Around this cavern-room they went. Unlike the tunnels and "wild" caverns above, this was more truly a room, decorated and fitted out as a strange but luxurious lounge or sitting-room, though the room had been made to fit the natural forms of the rock rather than the other way around. The effect was unusual, but still somehow beautiful.
There was no door, just an archway. This they passed through. Kardan's hands on the saddle pommel even as well as the reins. She moved slowly as she turned into the passageway at his command and his spurred heels struck her thighs a couple of times, urging her, not hard, but enough so that she would feel it.
A soft moan escaped her, so soft it was almost inaudible, the light jabs brought a soft sting and also a feeling that was electric, almost like shock and passion mixed together, zinging through her veins, something like a fight-or-flight reaction even though she was held in stern control by her rider... Was this how spurs worked on horses?? Her tired body picked up the pace.

He heard her moaning and chuckled. "What was that, pony? You like that?" Without hesitation he pressed the rowels against her thighs and rolled them firmly up and down and she gasped sharply. Oh, wow. If it was causing her shivers, it was causing him adrenaline, something of a sweet power trip, the electricity seemed to flow through him too. Her breathing was now all over the place, and not just from exertion. This was amazing.

The passageway took an upwards slant, only a very gentle gradient, but for Eleria this made it noticeably harder. She was soon panting with the effort, even though she was only 'walking', Kardan's large frame felt heavier than ever on her back. Kardan felt her struggle and this seemed like a perverse invitation to urge her more! He spurred her on once, twice, and then slapped her backside. The resulting gasp was higher in pitch.
"Come on, you were galloping with me back there in the outer caves, giddy up!" he mocked her. Perversely he then reined her to a momentary halt, placed the spurs against her thighs, and ran the rowels lightly but firmly up and down her skin. She gasped and moaned softly at the sensation of prickling heat in her thighs, electric sensations surging through her, her head moving up and down and pulling at the reins for all the world like a horse's, her back flexing and arching even under the saddle.
He eased the reins and urged her on. His plans were changing. He had planned to ride her around until she either begged him to dismount, or collapsed, as her punishment, and to assert his total dominance. It would have been amusing to try to get her to canter again, this time without the throw at the end, of course.
But he wanted to feel her under him, REALLY feel her. He was not going to commit rape - that would be a step over his own limits. But riding her like this was arousing!

Eleria struggled up the sloping passageway, and finally reached the top, breathing hard. Kardan allowed her to stop, her head down as she recovered.

Then he did something she considered strange. He stood up and dismounted.
"Stay there, pony," he commanded, and removed the saddle from her back, but left the modified pony-bridle on. She stood docile, not trying to escape or fight, tame and subdued for now.
She heard him fussing around behind her, she couldn't feel anything and couldn't see him so had no idea what he was doing.
However it didn't take her too long to realise. When Kardan sat down astride her back once more, she could feel his legs and thighs bare against the bare skin of her sides, and the heat of his groin through only the briefest and softest of garments against her back. As he shifted and wriggled to find the most comfortable position astride her, she felt him hard and fully aroused. She swallowed to try and ease her dry throat.

"Giddy up, pony," Kardan hissed, and jabbed lightly against her thighs once more.
Her every nerve sensitised, heated, she obeyed him.

23 comments:

  1. It just keeps getting better - well written Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the chair image and the moment he reins her in to use the spurs on her. How long will she stay submissive for I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...
    either:
    (a) she is female and therefore totally unpredictable and you wont ever know until its too late :)
    (b) such strong dominance and erotic play can occasionally cause strong feelings of submission in a girl, so maybe she will stay submissive for longer than challenge-loving Paladin would like :P
    (c) I won't answer until I get my cup of bergamot tea, so there
    (d) Susan doesn't actually know yet but is trying to pretend that she does by pulling a 'Brian Maskell' on you all
    (e) none of the above

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Tom, glad you liked it. We aim to please...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm voting for a) and d)

    However, b) is the position Susan would find herself in should Paladin be in the saddle lol and c) is just being plain cheeky!

    Also Tom is right the depth of the imagery has really developed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, thank you for the lovely compliment. But the OTHER parts of your comment are "fighting words" again lol and just make me feel more determined to fight any attempts at control!!

    Do you follow the NRL? The Brisbane Broncos are gonna totally trash the Newcastle Knights tonight. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The greater the resistance the sweeter the submission!

    The mighty Warriors are on a roll and may well get up there with a last push.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Paladins were the 12 holy knights of Charlemagne and no Paladin would be trashed by a bronco. No matter how stroppy she might be :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan,

    Nice to see how you look like!

    I can understand why you needed some time before publishing the part 4. It is easy to describe a landscape, a standard action, but it is more difficult when it comes to a riding action, including the feelings of the participants. I admire especially the part when Eleria moves off the footstool. It seems that you made a 3D simulation of the scene to check what is possible or not...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just to point out that part 5is still eagerly awaited :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Sigh* I've come over all shy with my stories. I am not sure why. Everyone else is doing the exact opposite of shy with their writing, which I LOVE.
    I should bite the bullet and realise that no one is going to call me a weirdo and run away from my blog after all of what we talk about here. I mean, spurs, whips, mud flats, ponygirl polo, robotic arm attatchments? When I think of it that way, I realise my own fantasies and stories are not at all scary in comparison LOL!

    Actually I do know why I feel shy. It is admitting that *I* can like and participate in that stuff too, and that I am not just the poor, forced ponygirl but actively WANTING these things to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To quote the Oracle at the temple of Delphi "Know Thyself'

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, Paladin, I think you should have a laurel or ivy wreath crown for that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd also like to add Sheryl Crowe's "If it makes you happy, then it can't be that bad."

    I remember the first time I ever saw a straddle. I was 5 years old (yes I can remember back that far) I had just started school and one lunchtime I wandered into the big kids area on the field. I saw one girl trip another and then sit on her. She stayed sitting on top of the other girl for the whole of lunch and I stayed there watching. None of the games my friends were playing or anything had captured my attention like that. I saw her push the other girls arms to the ground. I watched as the beaten girls knees formed a neat triangle against which the dominant girl would sometimes lean. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I wished I could.

    I still often wonder how that moment could have so crystalized in my mind at that age. I then sought out opportunities to wrestle and sit on girls. Luckily most of my cousins were girls and stroppy ones at that.

    Through High school I had wrestling matches with my sister's friends and with local girls who rode horses with me. There were many times when I wondered why I was more interested in wrestling with girls than dating them.

    I still do wonder that lol.

    I remember the first time I found an old wrestling mag in a second hand store. Halfway through was a description of a girls apartment wrestling match with black & white pictures. The rush of adrenalin actually made me shake with excitement and the realization that other people liked this as well. People who had gone before me which meant that maybe there were people like me even now. It really was like a bolt of lightening from the blue. Remember I was just a quiet country lad (nerd).

    Horsey riding as we called it then also started in high school.

    I've had ups and downs with this fetish. Times when it's been in control of me, times when I've had no-one to wrestle with and times when I've been fully in control of it but I could say the same about someone who loves playing golf :)

    Would I give it up to be 'normal' no because it is a part of me. I still get a huge rush of adrenalin when I wrestle or ride a girl. I love the teasing, the dominance, the submission, the contact, the playful fun and in some cases an electric sexual arousal.

    Sometimes I have to remind myself that in Roman times or almost any era in France lol, our fetish would be considered quite tame.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a brilliant post, I think most of the guys are going to identify with that too. I'm sure many folks with a more eccentric fetish like us have had their ups and downs with it.

    Well... I'm going to agree with your earlier comment. WE are the normal, sane ones LOL, and the others just don't know the pleasures of it yet.

    I would never give it up either. It is far too much fun, for one thing. And 99% of the time, I LIKE being different and the fact that I want different things to some. Also, I get to tease dominant guys and get away with it, you have no idea how much fun that is.
    (Well, I'll get away with it until I start having actual real life meetings with them, anyway...)

    Listen to Suzanne Vega's "Left of Center" if you get the chance.

    *Wanders off imagining classical Romans riding ponygirls*

    ReplyDelete
  16. As much fun as winding up aussie girls I'd imagine LOL.

    Even with a dominant guy on your back I wouldn't expect you to back off from being cheeky and teasing. After all shouldn't your rider have to earn your respect and obedience?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Also, Stop Procrastinating and Get Writing!!!

    Don't make me come over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. "After all shouldn't your rider have to earn your respect and obedience?"

    TOTALLY. :)
    I can imagine a ponygirl teasing a rider even when bridled and unable to speak!... Frisking, sidling, half-rearing, bouncing and bucking him lightly, until the rider has had enough and decides to take firm control in whatever manner he sees fit. `

    Of course the rider would have to enjoy such games at least a little bit, or it wouldn't be fun. Some possibly prefer the pony to be obedient straight away and that is their fantasy. Without the ponygirl bronco ride LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Damn, I was hoping you had forgotten Adiranthe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nope! Not letting you get away with it that easily, get those fingers typing.

    If I wrestled a girl with the prize being a totally obedient ride then fair enough. I'm sure I would enjoy that occasionally.

    Deep down I think, for me personally I want the fun of the dominance. I want the excitement of overcoming my pony girl. Which means she needs to be willing to challenge me, tease me and demand more from me than just a sack sitting on her back (a sexy sack but..., no I can't do it LOL).

    Don't get me wrong I don't think less of anyone who loves a great obedient ride. As I said there are times when I'd love to know I can mount a girl and just ride her.

    What would you prefer, in general, from a rider Susan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to reply again to this. While I would like to experiment with being docile from the get-go, I would usually prefer the excitement and heat of a battle! I've been reminded of how much fun it was to rope-fight a fellow geek (and I won!) The confrontation was a kind of electric thrill (Although we weren't out to hurt each other).

      Though of course that means the guy would have to be willing to lose, wouldn't he... Applejack!

      (I know you've mentioned being ok with the girl winning sometimes. Which is good in one way as it means I know it wouldn't *actually* upset you. But I wouldn't want my opponent just being "oh, ok, ho hum well lets go" about losing either, otherwise it wouldn't be as much fun!)

      Delete
  21. Well I love to mix it up, or to have my rider mix it up. There are so many different things to do and ways to do them!

    It would be fun to try being completely, totally obedient and submissive to a rider from the very start of the ride, even while being tacked up. In my imagination anyway that has an eroticism of its own.
    But if I had to pick I'd take the extra thrill and intensity of my rider having to "win" it and break me in before I would totally submit to him! Maybe then also my submission might be more total and intense. (I didn't just say that last line Paladin, scratch that from your memory LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Too late it is now carved in stone and will be held against you at any and every opportunity LOL.

    ReplyDelete