Wednesday 31 August 2011

Breaking In the Bronco - Part 2

***By Paladin***

Sasha started as I had expected with a few sharp bucks. I wrapped my legs tightly around her waist and squeezed. Sasha gasped but somehow managed a stiff bounce. As I came down on her back she used the slippery mud beneath her to turn sharply.

Now as any rider will tell you simply holding on will never keep you in the saddle. You have to anticipate, restrain and redirect all that energy if you want to stay mounted. As she started her turn I pulled her head firmly in the opposite direction and spurred her the way I wanted her to go. The combination of her head being pulled and the sting of the spurs forced her to obey me.

I let her have her head and spurred with both heels against her thighs. Thinking she was going to have her own way Sasha pushed forward but I pulled her head just as she gained some momentum. We turned tightly, literally inscribing a figure eight.

I pulled her to a halt and grinned. I could feel the tension in her body and knew she was frustrated but still had enough fight to try more of her tricks. 

I let her set the pace as she moved forward, her head drops just slightly and I prepare for what’s coming. Sasha drops a shoulder and at this pace I should have been thrown but I pull her head back and push my feet forward, shifting my weight back just enough. She stops, gasping, “damn!” I hear her mutter.

“Ready to submit pony?”

She seems to sag a little and I know the mud flats have done their job, sapping her energy. She leans back putting more weight on her haunches so that her shoulders and arms have more freedom, Sasha rears then drops but I have been here before. As she rises again. I rise up with her but as she drops I slide up her back dropping all my weight between her shoulder blades.

Sasha’s trembling arms couldn’t hold my weight for more than a few seconds before they flew out from under her. She landed face down in the mud once more with me straddling her upper back. Just because I can I stay seated on her back until she starts struggling to get up. Out comes the towel again.

I mount her again and tickle her with the spurs. Sasha’s whole body trembles. I draw her head back and sit more deeply into her back before applying the spurs again.

Sasha cries out but doesn’t move. Her body shakes but she makes no attempt to throw me. I let her ponytail go and her head drops forward. Curious I lean back and place my hands behind me on her backside. Sasha accepts this without complaint or defiance.

I swing my legs up and rest them over her shoulders. “Giddy up,” I order and she moves carefully under me.

“Left,” I order and again she obeys. 

“Right.” 

“Stop!” Sasha obeys without a word. I swing my legs back down into a proper riding position.

“Pony girl?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what, pony girl?” I demand.

“Yes Master,’ she whispers back.

“Do you submit to me pony girl?”

“Yes Master.”

“Say it pony girl.”

“Yes Master I submit to you.”

“Do you think you’ve done enough to please me pony girl?”

“I don’t know Master.”

“Is there any fight left in you pony girl or are you totally beaten, totally my slave?”

Sasha shakes her head slowly, “your slave is totally exhausted and beaten Master.”

I steer her back towards the sand dunes where this all began. She moves slowly under me, struggling to carry me without complaint as an obedient pony should. 

“I’m going to ride you back to the car, pony and you’re going to carry me as fast or as slowly as I command you to and if you're not obedient to my every order I will spur you on until you are. Do you understand pony?”

“Yes Master.”

“Faster then pony, I want to hear you begging me to let you rest.”

Sasha broke into a swift gait, instantly obeying me.

I grinned. The bronco had been broken and tamed, this time.

***

To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment