Thursday 18 August 2011

Casey the Pony-girl Part 4 (Final)

By Paladin
*********

Despite the warmth of her back I shivered. I could feel her muscles moving and pressing against my own skin. I curved my legs around her ribs loving the movement of her breasts against my calves then gave a little squeeze. Casey gasped and increased her pace. 

Now mine is an older house by New Zealand standards which I love but my one concession to the modern age is a big shower. I dismounted as we entered the bathroom. “Stay on all fours,” I commanded as I adjusted the taps. I remounted and urged her in.

“The kneepads will get wet,” she warned.

A light, hot spray swept over us and Casey sighed as her worn muscles greeted the steam and gentle drumming water. I stood and took a bottle off a shelf. I sat on Casey’s hips and popped the lid.

“Dove moisturising body wash?” Casey sniggered.

“My sister left it behind on her last visit,” I grumbled.

“Very sensitive and modern of you.”

“Just for that I’m not going to warm it up.” I squeezed hard and the cold cream dropped onto her back eliciting a squeal of protest. 

I lathered the body wash across her back and shoulders, my hands may have briefly swept across her ribs and chest in the process but no-one’s perfect.

I moved off her hips and slid down the curve of her back and up towards her shoulder blades. Then slowly back to her hips. The ride down and up her back started a burning deep in my guts and given the amount of mental and physical stimulation I’d already experienced this day I wondered if my nervous system could handle much more overload.

“Bend your elbows,” I told her and followed this instruction by pushing her shoulders down. “As I slide forward rise up to meet me.”

Casey did as she was told and I added more body wash to the mix. 

This time I pushed off her hips with more force and speed. The angle of Casey’s body helped. As I rose up from the curve of her spine she straightened her arms and my groin ground in firmly against the middle of her back. “Ride me Master,” she encouraged. The fire roared up through my body, consuming what was left of my restraint.

I rode Casey’s back faster, pressing in more deeply with each slide. Casey fought to keep up, her breathing coming almost as fast as mine. She threw her head back, driving herself upwards and the fire responded.

I came in surges, unable to stop my legs tightening around her ribs, unaware that she was taking my entire weight on her arms. 

The shaking and euphoria continued long after I slipped back to the middle of her body. Long after I stood up on legs that felt like hot wires had run down every fibre.

Casey got to her feet and stretched. She tipped her face up, allowing the water to run unhindered across her breasts. I wondered how I’d ever been so fortunate to have had this gorgeous woman agree to enter my fantasy. For a moment I also wondered if I had gone too far. Had I just spoilt something incredible by being so selfish with my own needs?

Casey turned and pushed her hair back from her face and grinned. She sauntered over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

“I think your time is well and truly up,” she smiled again. “I’ve never been; so controlled, so dominated, so physically driven to collapsing or so used as you used me today and it’s not going to happen again,”

“I’m sorry..,” I started to interrupt but she gave my hair a tug and told me to hush.

“I meant it’s not going to happen again next time because next time I damn well intend to win the wrestling match!”

We’ll let the steam rise up to cover the rest.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet and glorious finish to a very lovely story! This guy has the knack to make even some of the "tougher" elements he used in the overall story seem approachable, sexy and fun. Well done Paladin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE PLEASE !

    Paladin, please create more stories of dominance. My libido is down on the ground, maybe another story could make an "homo erectus", LOL

    best regards from Brazil

    ReplyDelete