Sunday 14 August 2011

Casey the Pony-girl Part One

By Paladin.
**********

I slammed her wrists to the carpet, ignoring the slight gasp this drew out of her. I grinned down at her and started to count, “1, 2, 3.” She started bucking wildly underneath me, her stomach slamming into my backside. “4, 5, 6.”

“Get off me,” she growled.

“7, 8, 9, 10,” I punched my fists up into the air in victory as she slumped underneath me. I crossed my arms over my chest, “what’s the score wench?”

“Bite me,” she shot back.

“Not nice,” I teased as I slid up over her toned body. I sat my backside comfortably down on her breasts and pinned her arms with my shins. She groaned slightly and I could feel the delicious rise and fall of her chest under me. “What’s the score?” I asked again.

She glared up at me, “11 -7 to you.”

“Sorry couldn’t hear you.”

“11 - 7 to you, now get off.”

I smiled and wriggled my butt into a more snug position on her chest. “So one more pin and I win or you could just submit now and save yourself the beating.”
She grinned back up at me, “there’s no way I’m submitting. You want to win you’re going to have to pin me again.”
She cocked one eyebrow and poked her tongue out at me. 

Casey and I had started out as training partners in a boxing class and she had cheekily told me at the end that she was sure she could have taken me in the ring. Most people looking at this slim brunette probably wouldn’t have suspected the tone beneath her curves. We’d progressed to short wrestling matches and her competitive nature had kicked into high gear.

By the time I’d suggested a first to 12 wrestling match Casey had already made plans of her own. “The winner gets the loser as a slave for an hour, unless you’re scared of being beaten by a girl” she’d suggested with a crooked smile.

“And what would you do with your hour?” I asked testing this opportunity.

Shed pointed to her feet, “these are going to be massaged until your fingers turn numb and then you’ll start on my shoulders.”

I nodded and thought about what Casey could do for an hour as my slave. Some of my thoughts must have shown on my face because she’d smiled widely as if reading my mind. Pushing aside certain thoughts I’d cleared my throat. “What I want is for you to be my pony for the hour.”

“Like on all fours?” She looked a little surprised but not too put off.
“Yeah on all fours, that’s if you think you’re strong enough. I mean if you’re too weak to do it I can think of something else.”

She rose to the bait instantly, “oh I’m strong enough all right. I can carry your butt anywhere, anytime, anyway, Mr.”

Then we shook on it.

Now those firm curves that many other guys at the gym had admired were pinned beneath me and the gorgeous face was framed between my thighs. “One more pin and you’re my slave, pony-girl.” I gave her cheeks a light, teasing pat before rolling off.

We both stood up and she approached me slowly. Her crop-top and lycra gym shorts accentuated her figure and made for distracting wrestling. “You know having you sitting on top of me is very exciting.”

“Is it?”

She moved in closer and ran one hand lightly up my arm, “mmm, and when you were sitting on my chest just then I was imagining other things we could have been doing.”

She was so close now I could almost feel her breath on my chest. “Looking up at you made me feel so submissive and excited.” Casey’s lips brushed against my chest.


The blood pounding in my ears were probably the only drops remaining in my head at this point, “really?”

Her hand tightened on my arm. In a single smooth movement Casey stepped across and neatly hip threw me to the ground. She dropped onto my chest hard enough to drive the wind out of me and continued to bounce as she counted to ten.  

“Oh yes!” she did a victory hip sway that did nothing to alleviate the lack of blood to my brain. Casey put a finger to her lip and pouted, “oh you big strong man you make me feel so submissive.”

“You are evil,” I growled.

Casey gave me her most superior smirk, “care to submit?”

“Never going to happen girlie.”

She jumped up, bent forward - giving me an amazing view of her cleavage and said, “bring it on!”

I got to my feet and we circled each other. Casey snatched at my hand but over extended. I pulled her forward, upsetting her balance further. As her other hand came forward I caught it and then used my height advantage to push her slowly down to her knees.

“That’s so unfair, you tall cheater,” she wailed.

I forced her further backwards until she was arched, knees and shoulders touching the ground. “Good thing you’re flexible slave,” I taunted her.

I was standing astride her but I waited until she’d managed to free her legs before dropping to straddle her waist. 

The feeling of sinking into her stomach was an amazing combination of yielding softness and firm resistance. “1.”

Casey tried to push with her hands and buck at the same time. I pushed her hands down and moved higher up on her stomach so that my legs trapped her arms by her sides. 

“Not fair.”

I gave her backside a swat, “giddyup pony.”

She bucked as I counted. “8, 9, 10.”

Casey became still. “Score is?”

“12 to you 8 to me.” she pouted.

“And who won?”

She closed her eyes but smiled, “you’ve won.”

I leant forward, “and what have I won?”

“I’m you’re slave, pony-girl for one hour.”

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I knew I had to give her the chance to change her mind if she wasn’t feeling confident about it all.

Casey opened her eyes and smiled, “hey you won fair and square. If I’d won you’d already be rubbing my feet, boy.”

I laughed and sat back, “there are some rules to this game pony. Firstly you have to wear knee pads, saves carpet burn and you should be able to carry me more easily.”

“And secondly...,”

“If at anytime you want to stop or you think I’m asking too much just say I’ve had enough, and we’ll stop okay.”

Casey nodded, “okay, but I do trust you and anyway I can take anything you can dish out wimpy boy.”

I got up and helped her to her feet.

Casey put her hands on her hips and gave me a challenging look. “Your hour’s ticking boy, better get those kneepads quick.”

1 comment:

  1. How old were each of you when this occurred and when was this?

    ReplyDelete