Tuesday 30 August 2011

A Story from Tonypony

Kanashii and I know a fellow called Tony - nicknamed "Tonypony" - who is usually into femdom riding, that is, ladies riding on ponyboys. He has written plenty of stories about his passion. But just occasionally the reverse pops up in his mind and his stories...

This particular offering is part of a longer story about a guy named Wilson (coincedence), set in the future, where very realistic dominant female robots are available, including ones that are programmed to enjoy riding men. This particular "dommebot" however has a twist.
I didn't include most of the female-on-male parts here, let me know if you actually want to read them. As always, it would be nice to hear what everyone thinks...

Warning this is very sexual in parts, includes "normal"-ish sex, and also very firm use of aids

********************
WILSON - By Tonypony
********************

“Dismount” Wilson commanded breathlessly. Katy swung off his back and stood there as Wilson got up, removed his bridle, kneepads and stirrups. He collapsed in a chair to catch his breath and gazed in newfound wonder at his creation. Sure, she had ridden him many times before, around the lab for lap after lap as he adjusted her riding personality. But this was the first time he had turned off his analytical brain and really let himself enjoy the feeling of being her steed, carrying that precious burden, absorbing her punishment while expending his last ounces of energy to give her that perfect ride. Not since his niece had ridden him had he felt so controlled, so strong yet subservient, so…..loved. He thanked his lucky stars for having brought him to this point, to have this beautiful creature – he had almost stopped thinking of her as a robot – in his life as his riding mistress, forever.

But she was much more than that. Time now, Wilson thought, to see how the rest of her worked. “Strip,” he said, and Katy began removing her shirt. Her movements were mechanical, but graceful as well. She sat briefly to remove the spurs and boots, then slipped out of her running shorts and stood naked before him.

Wilson was breathless. “Load pony mode.”

Even though he had seen this transformation a hundred times, it still amazed him. With the softest of noises, Katy began to grow. Not just taller, but thicker. Heavier looking. Stronger. The muscles on her arms and thighs rippled and bulged as they expanded. Her shoulders broadened, and even her head grew a little larger, to stay in pleasing proportion to her now bigger body. As a final touch, her hair sprouted out until it was hanging to the small of her muscular back. When it all stopped, she was just over six feet tall, with the powerful, toned form one might see on a professional volleyball player or Olympic swimmer.

 And she’s all mine, Wilson thought. God, she’s perfect like this, too! What didn’t show on the surface was the dramatic shift in her programming. But now he could test that for himself. “Activate!”

“Oh, Wilson!” Katy gasped, “I love it! My new body, it’s….. it’s perfect! Oh, thank you, thank you!” She ran to his chair as he stood and wrapped him up in a huge hug, lifting him clear of the ground. “Oh, I can’t thank you enough! I love you, Wilson!” She kissed him passionately. “Now I can do what I really, really wanted to do!”

“What’s that, Katy?”

“Oh, I want to be your horse, Wilson! Please, please, please, ride me?”

“Me? Ride you?”

“Oh, yes, please!” She begged her way all around his neck, covering it with soft kisses as she spoke. “Please, make me your horsey! I couldn’t stop thinking about it, all the time I was riding you, how good it made me feel and how much I wanted to make you feel the same way! Please?” She kissed her way down his chest. “Play horsey with me, Wilson, please?” Her soft lips caressed the spur marks she had left on his thighs. “I want you to ride me, and whip me and spur me just like I did to you!”

Gently she licked the end of his cock, tasting the precum. “I’ll do anything for you, Wilson. I’ll suck your dick every day for the rest of my life, you can fuck me in the ass, you can tie me up and whip me, just please let me be your horsey?”

She took all of him into her mouth now, tongue swirling and lips gripping tight around the base of his shaft. Wilson ran his fingers through her hair and gently guided her motions as she sucked his cock, pausing every few strokes to beg him some more. ”Please ride me? I’m strong enough, I can carry you, I know it!”

“Allright, Katy. Put the kneepads on.”

“Oh, thank you Wilson! Thank you!” A final lick of his balls, and Katy quickly donned the kneepads. “Oooh, can I wear the stirrups and bridle, too? Please? I want to feel like a real horse, to feel like you felt when I was on your back!”

Wilson grinned. “Put em on.”

“Yaay! I’m gonna be a horsey, I’m gonna be a horsey!” Katy strapped on the bridle and stirrups, and Wilson sat down in the chair.

“Get my spurs – they’re in the cabinet.” Katy ran to fetch his spurs, and knelt before him to strap them on his bare feet. She looked up at him with a passionate glance, and Wilson was swept away by the excitement. “All fours,” he said, and the obedient girl assumed the position. Wilson collected the crop and swung his leg over his new pony bot. As he settled down on her back, she gasped and arched in pleasure, moaning around her bit.

“Ooooohhh, yeah. Oh, I love you on my back. Ride me hard, Wilson, ride me!”

He reveled in the smooth feeling of her skin against his cock and balls and leaned forward, sliding his throbbing dick along the crease of her spine. He grabbed two handfuls of her hair and pulled her head back, making her gasp again as he rubbed her hair all over his crotch. What a feeling! To be astride this gorgeous girl, to be in control of her every motion, and to have her begging him to use his spurs and his whip on her beautiful body!

He put his feet in the stirrups. His spurs were not too sharp, he didn’t want to damage her expensive skin, but she was programmed to respond with pleasure every time he kicked her. So he spurred her hard, and a near-orgasmic scream issued from her bitted mouth as she began to crawl, carrying her designer around the room.

“Oh, God, Wilson! Spur me again!”

He whipped her ass. “Shut up! Horses don’t talk!”

She whinnied instead, and he rewarded her with another jab from his spurs, she moaned and went faster.

She was a bot, and so she could crawl much faster than a human could, but Wilson couldn’t balance as well as she did when she was in the saddle. So after twenty minutes of whipping and spurring her around the room, enjoying the feel of this powerful girl between his legs, he reined her harshly to the sliding doors that led to the back yard. She was getting so turned on now that he let her stay on hands and knees for one lap of his estate, thrilling to her excited gasps every time he drove his spurs into her flanks, rubbing his cock and balls back and forth on her muscular back.

He reined her up sharply near the house, too horny to continue riding. He dismounted and whipped her back. “Up, Katy! Just your hind legs, leave your hands on the ground.” As soon as had she assumed the position he drove his cock deep into her quivering twat, already pulsing and wet with desire.

“Ahhhh……ahhhh….AHHHhh” Katy screamed, as she slammed her hips back against Wilsons thrusts.

He plunged into her again and again, hammering at her taut ass and firm thighs. As his pleasure crested, he hauled back hard on Katys reins and whipped her with the crop, sending her screaming over the edge into a simulated orgasm of her own. “O, God! Yes….Yesss…Ahh…AHHhh.OOHHHNNNGGGHHH!”

Wilson exploded, spewing his load deep into his ponybot, whipping and thrusting and climbing as he came, till she was bearing his full weight, his stomach crushing down on her beautiful ass. As his orgasm ebbed, he said “Down on all fours again,” and Katy went back down to her hands and knees, Wilson still atop and inside her. He basked in the afterglow for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of this strong woman bearing him on her back, then he dismounted. Moving in front of her, he unsnapped the bit from her bridle. “You’ve been such a good horsey, Katy, that you deserve a treat.” Hungrily she sucked him into her mouth and licked his balls until she had removed all trace of their lovejuice and he was throbbing hard again.

Time for another ride. “Hind legs up again, Katy – I want to ride you some more.”

She stood as he requested, ass high in the air. “But, Wilson, how can you ride me like this? My back’s all tilted, you could never stay on!”

“Don’t worry, Katy,” he said as he snapped the bit back into place. “I’ve got one more little surprise for you. Command. Extend. Activate.”

Katys eyes widened as she felt her head begin to rise. Her arms were growing! Before she knew it, her back was horizontal, even though her hands and feet were all firmly on the ground! The magic arms grew another few inches after that, so her shoulders were tilted slightly higher than her ass, making a natural saddle in the small of her back. She gazed back lovingly at Wilson, as he adjusted the stirrups around her well-muscled torso.

“Thank you,” she said, and he could swear he saw a tear of joy in her eye. “You’ve made me the happiest ponygirl in the whole world!”

“Thank you, Katy,” Wilson said as he put his left foot in the stirrup and swung up onto her back, “You’ve made me a very happy pony, and a very happy rider, too! Hyahhh!”

With three quick jabs from his spurs and a stroke from his riding crop, he was off and galloping on his very special CG-51.

Galloping was exactly the word.  She had superhuman strength and unnatural balance, able to analyze the ground in front of her and place each hand and foot in the precise spot to maximize her speed and keep Wilson comfortable on her back. He had lengthened the stirrups a bit when she entered this new mode, but they were still short enough that he could comfortably swing his feet up to drive his spurs into her sides. His estate was large and isolated, so he had no worries about anyone seeing the naked ponygirl and her naked rider. So he spurred her and whipped her until she reached maximum speed, the wind whipping her hair back over his thighs, his crotch bouncing and sliding deliciously around on her back.

And she never tired. Wilson rode her at full gallop for fifteen minutes, then reined her back to a canter. This was a slower, more rhythmic gait, and Wilson immediately knew it would always be his favorite. Her torso rocked evenly fore and rear, and he leaned forward, moving with his steed, sliding his rock hard cock into the groove of her spine. “Ohhh, God Katy! Giddyap!” He dropped the reins and his crop, grabbing two handfuls of her flowing hair and pulling gently. Katy slowed, but Wilson kicked her with his spurs. “Keep going Katy! Keep going! Giddyap!” She resumed the canter and he concentrated on the feeling of her underneath him, between his legs, his cock and balls rubbing and sliding along her back. “Ohh…yeah…yeah….Unnnnhhh!” He started jabbing the rowels against her hips as he became more aroused, and her yelps of pleasure every time the spurs struck home sent him over the peak, spewing his wad over her back and in her hair.

After he came, he reined her to a stop to rest a minute, then spurred her over to the house and dismounted. He stepped to her head and removed her bridle, his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss.

“Oh, my God, Katy! That was….amazing! Perfect!”

“Wilson, I loved it! I so love being your horse! I was so fast! And feeling you on my back, especially when you came! That was the best!”

“Katy, I loved it too. But now, you’ve been a good horsey and I think you should get the reward of riding me into the house. Take off the stirrups and kneepads.”

“Oh, goody! I was getting so turned on while you were riding me, I can’t wait to jump on your back again!” Katy stood and removed her stirrups and kneepads, her extra long arms looking a bit ludicrous. “Um…. Wilson?”

“Yes, Katy?” Wilson was taking off his spurs.

“Do you think you could…um…make me smaller again? I like being smaller when I ride you.”

“Sure, honey. Command. Cow Girl mode. Activate.” Katy grinned as she shrank back to her original proportions. “That’s better. Now let’s go, horsey-boy!”

Wilson had already put on the kneepads, and got on all fours. “I think I’ll skip the stirrups this time,” Katy said as she sat on his back, “but I’m not gonna forget these.” She picked up Wilson’s spurs from the ground and quickly strapped them on to her bare feet, then settled in, grabbing his hair for reins. “C’mon Wilson, let’s see how you trot!”  She spurred him once, twice, three times, and rode him back into the house.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't someone out there already trying to make something like this happen especially in Japan lol. It also puts me in mind of an old movie called Cherry 2000.

    Very well written Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a robotics company owner who has several videos riding ponygirls. Maybe they were robots and neither "paid" girls or real ponygirls lol.

    (And I hope he's not reading this LOL.)

    ReplyDelete